38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I tried to get into this episode, but seeing Michael T. Weiss, just made me wish The Pretender was still back on.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 73#73 bala's post

This is going to be real interesting.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 77#77 arksongbird80's post

wouldn't be burn notice if he wasn't still burned, and I think he is stuck in Miami, until the show ends.  I had a feeling about that guy, that something wasn't up.  I thought he was working with Larry.  Now 3 more months before we see.

5x13 Damned If You Do

Michael having some tough decisions to make, too bad he can't just goto his handler and tell the truth.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Poor Madeline, that is a really lousy thing, I hope when they catch this guy, they just put a bullet to his head.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Well now Anson has both taken out  Fiona and Sam

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

Well it all started with how he got agents to join his organization, he got them burned.  Unlike previous agents, Michael didn't want to work with the organization and continued to look for the one's who burned him, when he found out it was the group trying to get him to work for them, he took them down.  Now Anson, has no organization, no agents, so by using blackmail and Michael's attachment to his family and friends, he has an agent now.

Reply 96#96 bala's post

He wanted for his life to have meaning and felt guilty for all the deaths that he felt a part of because of not being able to stop it.

Reply 99#99 bala's post

Well that sucks.  Wow can't they ever end on a happy note, and now we have to wait 7 months to find out what happens.  Well Michael can come somewhat clean now, something he should have done from the beginning

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Why would you think that?  She is a world renown terrorist, and they think she blew up that whole building killing two men

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

No, Anson turned her in before she got there, he only had to make a phone call and send an email with the video of her planting the explosive, it is what he threatened to do, and as soon as Michael said they were done, he said he was going to do it.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yea Fionna caught him and now the CIA know about Anson, that should curtail his activities somewhat

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yea but the CIA didn't know about him, now they do and will be keeping an eye on him.  I did say somewhat

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Decent episode, like the Fi storyline, and having Michael's handler work with them was cool

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-30-2012 18:27  
What a way to save Jesse at the cost of the other agent but him being a dirty agent does make it a little better and the way Fiona protected herself was great but the other girl turning on her was a s ...
I was kind of expecting the girl to be only helping FI to do something bad

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Of course Michael would hurt anyone that hurts his mother.  Glad to see that Rebecca wasn't really that bad, just was trapped just like Michael had been

Reply 16#16 bala's post

We will most likely see more of her

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The deal was to get Anson, yes they wanted him alive, but they also got him, though he was dead.

38 12
Thread