58 123
Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x01 New Deal

Michael saving the guys life only to have him pull a gun on him thanks to his mothers big mouth but running through the check point was risky and how the got their guy into child service was incredible

7x02 Forget Me Not

Madeline's face when the lift stopped was amusing but it would of been ironic if she shot Michael when the doors opened and Fiona getting kidnapped while Michael was trying to protect them was unfortunate but what a great rescue plan

7x03 Down Range

Nate's bookie going after Madeline I thought would get ugly but giving the kid a bullet was evil and Sam having to shoot the guard to save Michael was surprising but having a hard time of it I didn't understand as they have blown up buildings and cars and there must of been casualties along the way

7x04 Brothers In Arms

Fiona and Madeline working together to frame the Russian bureaucrat was interesting but Madeline recapturing him after he escaping was impressive and Burke getting captured while helping Michael escape with the girl makes a nice change but loosing her is a great way to drag the story out

7x05 Exit Plan

That was a close call for Sonya and Michael while in the warehouse but the way they escaped in the plane was amusing

7x06 All or Nothing

It's a good job Fiona fell and not the other way around as she would of never held him but the fact she is lighter it's not very believable that it was her line that slipped

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I thought it was the place they tied the rope too that gave way

Reply 19#19 bala's post

The pole they tied it to broke free

7x07 Psychological Warfare

Michael was warned he was getting in bed with the devil but Sonya zapping him was a surprise and he was lucky they didn't try to rescue him as that would of made all his pain a waste of time

7x08 Nature of the Beast

What a great was to get Michael to loose the surveillance especially with all those black cars and if what the mental hospital patient said is true about James he is going to be trouble

7x09 Bitter Pill

I was just thinking why they didn't give the chemist his own poison to get him to talk so I wasn't surprise they injected him but then shooting him after getting the antidote was stupid and leaving Fiona behind to save his own ass he got what he deserved

7x10 Things Unseen

Fiona having to swallow her pride by asking for help from Sonya was interesting but seven people dying in the missile attack was tragic and at first I thought Michael had faked shooting his friend

7x11 Tipping Point

I'm surprised to see Simon running alpha team but at leased his fight with Simon made the attack look more authentic

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Two more episodes left

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I thought it was going to be a double series final but it's not

7x12 Sea Change

You can't blame Michael lying to the CIA especially after Simon but Fiona planting a tracker in his gun was crafty, Madeline's face when Fiona set fire to her home was sad and what a cliffhanger for the final episode

Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

I would hate to think Michael actions got Fiona killed

7x13 Reckoning

I'm glad the didn't drag the cliffhanger out but the look on James face when Sonya was shot was great and the bounty hunters trying to collect a reward was amusing, James tracking their new phones was clever but what Madeline was wiling to do was a surprise and after that sacrifice you knew there was going to be one final gun fight and making it look like they died in the explosion was a great way to end

58 123
Thread