21 12
Thread
Printable Version

"Click and play limit"

"Click and play limit"

For a couple of days now, any time I hit the real player logo to watch a show a pop up box appears telling me Ive:

reached the click and play limit for the day of 500 and to wait til tomorrow or upgrade my membershio type or try again tomorrow.

But I have nlimited viewing and havent used my account in days! Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

Reply 1#1 Mendel28's post

I think this is a fault with the real player site only and i would think admin are working on it as this has happened to other but they was able to use the flash site

yeah this just happend to me also right now i was liek whats going on and was about ot make a post about it

Reply 1#1 Mendel28's post

Hi Mendel we've had a couple of member with issues like your's. I have PM'd our administrator regarding your problem. He has helped other members get back to watching, by increasing their daily limit for a few days, until the issue is sussed out. I'm sure he'll do the same for you.
Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for the trouble this has caused you.

np,  thank you

still cant watch

once again its happend to me this is the 2nd time

Reply 7#7 sayinjin's post

Please see this thread.

edit:  I see you have already posted in that thread.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

max clicks

can't watch anything... not even the free stuff!!!!!

Reply 9#9 gardenia01's post

Are you using the realplayer site and have you tried the free shows on the flash site
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 helpful to another member 6-20-2011 16:55

yes, have tried it all. nothing works! i've apparently reached my max number of clicks within 24 hrs!!! haven't even been home most of the day so, how's that possible if i haven't been watching??

Reply 11#11 gardenia01's post

There have been previous problems with the realplayer site but i don't think Ive seen anyone have problems on both

i just tried both sites again and i can't watch anything.

Reply 13#13 gardenia01's post

I would suggest you send a PM to lbjedward who is the admin with an explanation of your problems

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-20-2011 19:50 ]

thanks. am waiting for a reply from lbjedward and keeping my fingers crossed!

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Thanks for being so helpful Jim.

Reply 15#15 gardenia01's post

I'm sorry you've had so many problems.  LBJ will get back to you.  Just be aware of the time difference, as he is located in China, so you may not get a reply until tomorrow.  Please post again to let us know when your issue has been resolved, or if it takes longer than 24-48 hours to get a reply.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

maybe i'm misunderstanding something, but i really have not clicked 500 times, which is the max amount of clicks one is allowed in 24 hrs. but if i have sufficient points left, why should that matter? still not working on both sites....

Reply 17#17 gardenia01's post

No, you didn't click it 500 times. It's a bug and lbjedward needs to reset that for you.

When you sent lbjedward the PM did you make sure not to tick the "Save a copy in outbox" box down the bottom? There is a bug in the system and if you clicked that, he won't have gotten the mail. It gets "stuck" in the outbox. If you didn't, you should see it in the "Tracking" tab. If it's bold in the tracking tab then lbjedward hasn't read it yet.

Let us know.

thanks everybody! everything's working fine again.

Reply 19#19 gardenia01's post

That's good to hear thanks for letting use know

21 12
Thread