29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Love Bites Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Jeff telling Bridget he had a foot fetish to compensate for her uniform fetish was funny but Alfred the dummy dropping the condom wrapper was stupid and Brian's nickname, "Creepy Dad" was hilarious but excluding his daughter was wrong

Boys To Men

This was another great episode i honestly don't know where to start but boy who had his heart broken but adult women do him to make herself feel better was awful because he developed puppy love for her but getting handcuff by her cop boyfriend taking away his mobile phone so he couldn't answer his ex-girlfriend phone was amusing. The one night stand turning into a relationship was great story that was crazy. I really didn't like see Auggie from convert affairs be a dope.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

The party Ben did for Marissa was nice but over the top considering they had just meet  and Tommy turning out to be more than a one night stand for Steffi was nice but Auggie driving off and leaving Annie at the kerb was amusing

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes but now she had a baby i hope in the next episode we will see more of her life

Reply 24#24 bala's post

They have had some amusing guest appearances

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i just hope this get renewed it really deserved to be since it's fantastic.

NBC Dumps Love Bites

You know how you meet someone and you can't get enough of them and you want to spend every moment of your life with them and you hype them up so much and can't wait to put them on your fall schedule then something changes and things go horribly wrong and you can't stand the sight of them and then you decide to burn them off in the summer and then you cancel them? Yeah, that's what happened between NBC and romance anthology Love Bites. The last episode airs Thursday. [THR]

Source

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Modern Plagues

Well this last episode i can't believe they cancellied but it was a good episode bed bugs and choking and video proposal

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Some great special guests in this episode and the hitchhiking bedbugs was amusing but the proposal was the best part

PS will the last episode air next week
http://www.episodelist.com/seasons/love-bites-2011/1/1624

29 12
Thread