Thread
Printable Version

Franklin & Bash Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Okay so the guy can't make a will but he will write a note in the event of digging his body up!!!   humph.

Franklin Sr. is a jerk.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x05 You Can't Take It With You

What a tragic case about the baseball, just has he was about to win he dies and smart thinking by the daughter to put it in his coffin but i can believe they sons had him exhumed for the ball but the letter was the icing on the cake and Jared father was a douchebag

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well it was interesting to meet Jared father in an unexpected way but nonetheless the case was rather amusing

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Big Fish

Wow hitting a bulleyes with your back against the wall was impressive but what a way tank the case but great PR stunt with rollar blade girl

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The miss diagnoses of his illness was unfortunate and the PR stunt with roller blade girl was different but the way they got him to liquidate his assets was amusing

Franklin vs. Bash

This wasn't going to go well they realise they worked better as a team rather against each other.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The court room pranks were childish but amusing especially the chair and what a recovery after they realised they work better as a team

The Bangover

You just knew as meet boss niece one of them would end up sleeping with her but she was quite a troublesome person with drugs procession

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Infeld's niece was a handful but the danger sex was amusing and Pindar was great

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought brownie cookies would become a good lawyer

TNT renews 'Franklin & Bash' for season two

Franklin & Bash has been picked up for a second season.

TNT announced today that the legal comedy starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer will return next year.

"This summer, Franklin & Bash has broken out as a hugely entertaining series with great characters, sharp writing and a terrific cast," said the network's head of programming Michael Wright in a statement.

"We're thrilled that the show has drawn such a remarkably strong following and look forward to bringing it back next summer."

Franklin & Bash co-creator Bill Chais said in May that the series was inspired by such films as Knocked Up and The 40-Year-Old Virgin.

James Van Der Beek previously signed on to guest star on the TNT series, playing the fiancé of Bash's ex-girlfriend.

Franklin & Bash airs Wednesdays at 9pm on TNT.

Source

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

Well not sure what to think

Bachelor Party

Well having Bash defending the guy who was marrying his ex girlfriend was amusing and he did a good job but what a way prove he was innocent

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The way he got the teacher her job back was impressive and Peter asking his own question while she was under oath was amusing

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Who wouldn't take advantage of that

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Her face afterwards was great

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but did you understand what they were refer to? the look made it obvious but trying figure how that answer help prove guy was innocent was amusing.

Go Tell It on the Mountain

Nice season finale with their boss arrested for murder the duo has figure out how prove his innocence and taking them to body in morgue to prove their point was rather good.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Peter in the morgue was amusing and Stanton's mug shot from the day before the murder didn't help their case but Amelia and Jared moves were interesting, the judge saying over my dead body was priceless

Thread