Thread
Printable Version

Franklin & Bash Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Summer girls

Who would of thought it was their commander to set those women up but that video really was crazy the way they handle themselves was rather impressive. . I had a feeling he recognised her as stripper but almost trying fire her and than offering her a job was nice but she turn down the offer but does that mean she wants to date him ?.

2x07 Summer Girls

I thought Franklin & Bash would of been out of their depth in the military court and with that video making their case a lot harder and then to win after that up hill battle was impressive

2x08 Last Dance

The old client just released from prison harassing Stanton was interesting considering they were both being set up by the woman he took hostage but the way he got an injunction on them in court was impressive and Peter and Jared helping the widow retain the body of her late husband was bizarre

Waiting on a Friend

This was nice flashback as to how we meet other characters in Franklin & Bash

2x09 Waiting on a Friend

Clever way to get the tattoo admissible in court was amusing and Emily's question about thinking about kissing her was amusing but the flashback how they all meet was nice

650 to SLC

Well what a season finale but finding out why they got hired was awful i had feeling there was a reason but i never expected it to be poison pill but at the same-time they really know how to throw them off a plane

2x10 - 650 to SLC

Jared impersonating his father was great but trying to get the receptionist to order the two jet skies was amusing and the way they got Tommy out of his predicament was impressive, Franklin & Bash being hired as the poison pill was interesting but the fiasco on the plane was priceless

Franklin & Bash Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 19, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Franklin & Bash - Premieres Wednesday on TNT

3x01 Coffee and Cream

Looks like the guys lost their bet with Rachel King but being naked on TV was amusing and how embarrassing for the guys too now have to work with her and the case of the magician was amusing

3x02 Dead and Alive

What rotten luck having their house burn down but the new place looks awesome and Peter trying to pursue their neighbour, Charlie was amusing and the clerical error about being deceased and about to loose his home was interesting

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well the case was ok but pinda burning down their place was amusing

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

This was an amusing case and lot work to prove he's alive consider he was in court room why did they have go trial if judge could physically  see him is rather ridiculous?

Good Lovin'

Another amusing episode but case of his mother arrested for prostitution was amusing but other sleeping with the prosecutor was great i really like them together  

Thread