Thread
Printable Version

Franklin & Bash Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Franklin & Bash A Message to Fans TNT Promo

Strange Brew

I have really missed this show and the way this episode started was rather amusing talking about winning a case by actually demonstrate the device escape tank valve doesn't work and it's going thing he could hold his breath for 12 + minutes underwater   .

As for making them partner was a surprise but interesting move about the moral clause in their contract

Viper

Well superhero client but finding out he was chase and wasn't really a hero that lead to guys accident but meeting Franklin mother was interesting.

Jango and Rossi

The dog case was amusing consider who the dog belonged to but going against another Franklin & bash lawyer was great and it made them think about their choices

L’affaire De La Coeur

Well it was about time they represent a judge but finding out she played him was rather sad

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yeah but the fact that she turned around when her boyfriend dump her was amusing

Summer girls

Who would of thought it was their commander to set those women up but that video really was crazy the way they handle themselves was rather impressive. . I had a feeling he recognised her as stripper but almost trying fire her and than offering her a job was nice but she turn down the offer but does that mean she wants to date him ?.

Waiting on a Friend

This was nice flashback as to how we meet other characters in Franklin & Bash

650 to SLC

Well what a season finale but finding out why they got hired was awful i had feeling there was a reason but i never expected it to be poison pill but at the same-time they really know how to throw them off a plane

Franklin & Bash - Premieres Wednesday on TNT

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well the case was ok but pinda burning down their place was amusing

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

This was an amusing case and lot work to prove he's alive consider he was in court room why did they have go trial if judge could physically  see him is rather ridiculous?

Good Lovin'

Another amusing episode but case of his mother arrested for prostitution was amusing but other sleeping with the prosecutor was great i really like them together  

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

You just knew that stunt would involove bees but that was crazy to prove the point

Freck

This was taken a joke way too far frame a friend for murder but i like how they caught him

Control

Tough case heckler in baseball game but the fact it was team-mate was responsible was awful.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well it was an odd case and Damien accused murder was interesting situation but knowing he will never be judge is sad.

Shoot to Thrill

Well how they got that beanbag gun through security and into the courtroom was rather amusing but franklin face the next day looked awful.

The Curse of Hor-Aha

Nice returning episode shame they got bunch of new cast members because i am going to miss them

Kershaw vs. Lincecum

Doing all those favours was a lot of hard work

Thread