Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x15 Galvanize

If having to treat the convicted serial killer wasn't bad enough and then escaping during surgery was bound to make thing worse but Lydia sensing he was close was interesting as nobody could find him, Allison being caught half naked by her father was amusing

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I love his response 'ANOTHER WAREWOLF '

Reply 64#64 bala's post

She does seem to like the bad boys

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

don't most girls

Illuminated

Another strange episode again, they make no effort explain what's going on it's clear writer have really lost their minds with this show . Seriously they must think teenager are high and not care about plots ?.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-28-2014 18:10 ]

3x16 Illuminated

Stiles running out on a girl must of been a first and what happened at the rave was freaky

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

So you have no clue what's going on right ?

This is become really crazy tv series

Wolf Watch 1x03 Episode 3

From the clips this was last weeks episode but having Lydia on the show was nice

3x17 Silverfinger

Kira wanting to see the wolf in Scott was interesting but I was surprised she didn't freak out until she revealed she's a fox and it should be interesting to see how Stiles has changed

Riddled

Well Stiles think he was kidnapped while sleepwalking and now his shadow self has take his body and Kira mother is some sort of shadow hunter

3x18 Riddled

Lydia trying to master her new abilities after Stiles goes missing was interesting especially as she found the room he was in while he thought he was trapped and after what happened with Kira's lamp I had a feeling there was more to her mother

Letharia Vulpina

A very odd start to the episode but connect it to the ending was great

Wolf Watch 1x04 Episode 4

Lucas Grabeel from Switched at Birth was a surprising guest

3x19 Letharia Vulpina

Kira's abilities are impressive but Stiles knocking her out was a surprise

Echo House

Well i have say Stiles really try to resist but he couldn't with drugs in his system and now it has taken over . What a way to say thank you with a punch

Wolf Watch 1x05 Episode 5

Holland and Karmin choice of fashion through the quiz was interesting and there were some great clips

Wolf Watch 1x06 Episode 6

Tyler Posey joining Jeff Davis was interesting as Jeff is the guy behind the series and some more great clips it's just a shame I've seen the episode

Wolf Watch 1x07 Episode 7

This weeks guest all being killed off was interesting and the trivia about Lydia's IQ was impressive but the teacher being the alpha of the week and also being an extra on set was awesome

3x20 Echo House

Stiles witnessing a suicide before settling into his new environment was disturbing and who would of thought she would help Stiles after she punched him

Wolf Watch 1x08 Episode 8

The girls from the last episode was great as the girl who punched Stiles talked about the scene and the clip covering the seasons final four episodes was great

Thread