Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Night School

Well not a great conclusion to the last week episode it felt more awful horror movie than an episode but found it amusing that she knew how make a firebomb shame it didn't ignite. What a revelation at the end.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Knowing how to make a molotov cocktail was amusing and as you said it's a shame the self ignite didn't work

MTV renews 'Teen Wolf' for second season

Wolf draws about 1.7 million viewers each week — far from Teen Mom or Jersey Shore ratings, but still within expectations for the network’s fledgling scripted division. No word yet on whether The Hard Times of R.J. Berger will get a third season and, as you know, Skinswas cancelled. “We’re incredibly proud of this show …  an exciting, cinematic story to life with a breakout young cast who our audience has wildly embraced,” said David Janollari, head of MTV Programming. “Picking up ‘Teen Wolf for a second season marks another step towards the further diversification of our schedule, with this big, bold, entertaining scripted series.”

Source

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Well this is ok i had feeling it would get renewed

Lunatic

Well another average episode and this show is starting to annoy me know i wish speed up as there are testing my patience. It's moving a little too slow for my liking

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Lydia and Scott together was obviously going to upset Stiles considering he asked him to see if she liked him but his payback was amusing

Wolf's Bane

Finally they revealed who the Alpha was and i can't believe they went with most obvious choice but this is MTV so i am not surprised

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Jackson's hallucinations were amusing but his persistence is annoying and is Allison the arsonist or is there more than one necklace

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

no remember that necklace was given by her aunt so i think she is.

Pilot

Ok, just finally got to this show.  Was a little leery because of am a fan of the original movie, and though this is a reimaging, was too sure about it.  It wasn't bad, not the greatest, the same as a lot of other similar themed shows.  My biggest gripe is like avery other teen show, everyone is pretty much beautiful people, including the nerds.  (man, I wish more productions had the guts to be more like Freaks and Geeks producer, Judd Apatow)
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 34#34 sanggye's post

American shows always cast attractive people

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Yea, They do, that's why i mentioned Freaks and Geeks, and it is one of the reasons I think it was cancelled because American TV execs can't see regular people in TV shows.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Second Chance at First Line

Why doesn't he try to talk to Derek, is Scitt that much of an idiot.  Well looks like Jackson is going to be noising around.  He father also seems suspicious of him, too good in the Lacrosse game.

I called the Alpha choice, hahaha. And yes it was Allisons Aunt obviously didn't she brag about it a few episodes back. and I knew that teacher was involved somehow. so the claw marks made the alpha leave jackson but is he turning on his own?

Pack Mentality

Well finally he has gone to seek help from Derek, now he knows more than he did.  Haven't decided if I like this show yet.

Co-Captain

Look like Alison is learning the family business

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I love the title of the next episode 1x12 - Code Breaker   awesome

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah i thought you would

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I had a feeling Allison was spotted in the garage when her aunt looked over shoulder and Stiles complaining of whiplash after the accident was amusing

Thread