Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Formality

Now that's what i call a great clif-hanger so glad next week the final episode.

Yep Awesome! is it renewed for next year yet? or was this just a one season deal?

yes

MTV renews 'Teen Wolf' for second season

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/1 ... -for-second-season/

Code Breaker

Well that what i call season finale, this was good episode with everything out in the open and we have a new Alpha but you just knew they wouldn't be able stop him from killing it and reverse what's being done

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I liked the way Allison found out but considering she took him there it's too much of a coincidence

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I liked that they both said why did you do that and replied the same

I hope they don't make Derek bad now because he's the Alpha!

Teen Wolf -2×0- Origins Special

Well this was a good recap and sneak peek to season 2 was good

Omega

Well not a fantastic start to the season but good effort how long can they keep the secret?.

I had a feeling her granddad would make an appearance but finding out it was his daughter the wolves killed mean there no longer a code and it should make an interesting season.

Shape Shifted

Well look like there's more to new character meets the eye but did he kill his father or not?. The title tells what the new monster is but who is it i think it's the girl but let wait and see.

shape shifter or lizard beast?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_(comics)

2x00 Origins Special

After re-watching the last season finale and this special I'm all ready for the first two episodes of this season

2x01 Omega

The trip wire accident was amusing

2x02 Shape Shifted

What Isaac's father did to him he only got what he deserved and Stiles comment he did it was amusing

Ice Pick

Well this episode was rather average but what a training thing to do with his daughter kidnap her and she got learn to pick sides but the arrow was a dead give away she was responsible but what will she do. I love how he beat the crap out the new teen wolves but than he should known better than take on the Alpha.

I had a feeing that girl would be the next one to be turned it has a pack now the question is what will he do with it?

Abomination

Things are getting more intresting and surprise that grandpa know about him should lead to some interesting situation but who is that creature i have feeling it's new guy with camera since other 2 suspect are too obvious.

2x03 Ice Pick

Erica was lucky he sensed her falling but her transformation after being turned was impressive and the way they started Allison's training was bizarre

2x04 Abomination

Gerard is a cunning old fox making Allison believe he is just a grandfather who likes to cook and Stiles was impressive in the pool

Venomous

So we know it's jackson now but i really thought it was new guy

Frenemy

So now Jackson know what he is but i can't wait to find out who his master is ?

Thread