Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Me too.

2x05 Venomous

Scott was lucky when Stiles almost shot him with the arrow but the venom on the other arrow shot at Erica was amusing

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well she is a smart hunter

2x06 Frenemy

Scott and Stiles being caught out side the gay club by the sheriff was interesting but Stiles trying to convince his dad he is gay was amusing and looking forward to find out who is Jackson's master

Restraint

Not really sure what to make of this episode but that fight was intense in the school toilets   .

Still no closer to finding out who the master is

2x07 Restraint

Allison walking in on Jackson in the shower was amusing and the fight was great and the music being played while fighting was an interesting choice

Raving

Well i have to say this just really felt like filler episode but trying kill scott but it look like she's going die as result which cause Alison to have to make a choice

2x08 Raving

Stiles imagination with the fairy dust was amusing and their theory about the teacher being involved was obviously wrong but what will Allison think about what her mother tried to do to Scott and what was done to her in return

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

That a tough decision she will have make Family or her wolf boyfriend

2x09 Party Guessed

I hope Stiles present for Lydia at her birthday party wasn't breakable but forcing it through the front door was amusing and what ever Lydia put in the punch had some interesting side effects, what happened to Allison's mother was a surprise and considering how wasted the party guest were the sound of the police sirens worked wonders

Fury

What a way to explain the whole situation using flashback but i knew it was him all along why introduce a new character if he isn't going to be part main story-line and now grandpa is in-charge of it should make thing a lot more interesting and what a fantastic episode reveal Scot's secret to his mother but why did he turn around ?. Alison has finally women up and willing hunt Derek but i wonder if she find out what her mother tried to do with Scot ?.

Battlefield

Well this series has definitely promise to be dark and by look of this episode is was rather dark . It's nice to see some decent violence on a teen show rather depend too much on make-up. My favourite scene is Alison shooting her arrows at that wolf consistently instead of killing it she was torture it . That was dark but who has Stiles ?

2x10 Fury

It's a good job he wasn't a wedding photograph with Jackson killing everyone he took a photo of and what a way for Scott's mother to find out about him

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-7-2012 19:05 ]

2x11 Battlefield

Stiles bragging about what he did twice before the game was disgusting and he should of saved some of his energy for the game rather than playing with himself and Allison becoming a hell of a hunter

Master Plan

Great season finale what a plan after all of that he wanted to become a werewolf just prevent dying but i really can't believe the twist with his pill case that was a great surprise. So can't wait to see all the new alpha pack .

I loved it too! great season was over too quick.

Reply 48#48 gabsimom's post

don't worry next season will be longer

2x12 Master Plan

Scott outsmarting Gerard plan to beat his cancer by becoming a werewolf was great

Teen Wolf S03E00

A very good recap of first 2 season

3x00 Back to the Pack

This was a great look back at the memorable moments and explanation to what's happened so far

Thread