Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

It's nice they do this every seasons

3x01 Tattoo

The twins being able to create a single creature should make things interesting and the Birds remake was great

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

What a awful way to get a new tattoo

This is the annoying thing about this series after the episode finishs you want to see the next episode and have to wait one more week .

This series just better as every season progresses

Chaos Rising

Not quite sure what to make of this episode because best bit was right at the end

3x02 Chaos Rising

Stiles only finding XXL condoms was amusing and poor Heather not getting her birthday wish and that was a close call in the vault

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling she was going get killed

Fireflies

Well this was an anti-climate episode with these chasing rogue  werewolves but no explanation why Alison was there was odd but asking her dad for help was good move but at least Derek managed to contain them. The serial virgin killer should also be interesting revelation.  

3x03 Fireflies

The two kids were lucky Scott turned up when he did and Lydia finding the manikin in the pool was amusing but not so much for the dead kid behind her and Stiles connecting it back to Heather wanting to loose her virginity was impressive

Unleashed

Well getting payback on the twins was amusing

3x04 Unleashed

Stiles wanting to loose his veterinary in-case he's next was amusing and bringing the bike into the school to get the twins angry was amusing but what's with the blind demon wolf

Frayed

What a strange episode making it look like we missed an episode when it fact there simple fast forward to day after the battle but seeing Scot eye turn red suggest he will be an alpha if Derek dies but since Derek is alive this lead to some potential development for Scott character.

3x05 Frayed

The flash back's while on the bus ride was different but that was some attack against the Alphas

3x06 Motel California

With 198 suicides jumping 201 to date in that motel it wasn't the safest place to stay but Lydia being able to hear the dead would of been hard

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought the coach's whistle was responsible for all of this ?

Currents

I was right Scot will become a natural Alpha without killing is impressive but finding out it's him Kelan is after was great revelation

3x07 Currents

Scott and his friend falling asleep while watching his mother was amusing but Scott getting an erection while hiding in the closest with Allison was priceless

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Shame i had already post that video before the episode aired

Special Revelations

I should of expected them to discuss the erection in the wardrobe but I didn't expect Scott to say he had a boner and being presented by Jill Wagner was great as she was in season 1

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well do they do this after each episode ?

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I doubt it as they couldn't get the cast there every week

Thread