Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yeah that makes sense

Visionary

Well this was interesting Derek's back story but more importantly we get to learn how the Alpha pack was created and who's side everyone was on.

Now we have better picture of situation with the fact we got to see real story while characters were given white lies to make them look better when in fact they were responsible for this whole situation .

When did Scott get the power to take other people sickness away i mean they skipped over that and expect us to think that's normal. No other werewolf have scot ability to take other people illness so why him?.

3x08 Visionary

Great back story about Derek and Page but him picking the triangle as an instrument to play just to get her name was amusing

The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Seriously does every new character have to turn out to be a bad guy or women ?

3x09 The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Stiles wasn't doing a good job at telling his father the truth but then again under normal circumstances most people wouldn't believe and seeing it for himself was going to be the only way to get him to understand

The Overlooked

Look like Scott has no choice but join him if he wants save his mother and stiles dad but back story of how she became the way she is was sad.

3x10 The Overlooked

Scott's mother using the defibrillator was great and getting trapped in the lift was probable the safest place, the story about the gods was interesting as it's what The Almighty Johnsons is about

Alpha Pact

Wow we finally meet Scot's dad who is a FBI agent talk about a bombshell . It was obvious he was going to get captured so that he could find Stiles and scot mother.

3x11 Alpha Pact

The way Lydia stopped Stiles panic attack was different and with the three of them being brought to the brink of death should make for an interesting summer finale

3x12 Lunar Ellipse

Their visions while in the water was fascinating and how long can Scott hold on to being top dog or should I say wolf

Season Finale After Show Special

Having to wait till next year for the next episode sucks but listening to what the cast said and the trailer for next year should make the next twelve episodes great

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it was nice there were able tie up the storyline nicely

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

The wait isn't long but that preview was interesting

3x13 Anchors

Scott, Stiles and Allison all having strange illusions was an interesting start to this returning episode

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

it was odd start and i am curious what direction they are heading with new girl and mind door

Wolf Watch 1x01 Episode 1

I thought I would give the first episode a chance with Scott and Stiles as the first guests wasn't too bad as they talked about the new girl along with some new clips but the fans video rap song was impressive

Take This Down

I am so glad Scott was able to help her turn back into a human and what a wonderful reunion with her father but don't know how they will explain her reappearances?

3x14 More Bad Than Good

That would of been a double tragedy it the father killed the animal thinking it killed his daughter only to then find out it was his missing daughter

Wolf Watch 1x02 Episode 2

Jill Wagner having Max and Charlie on the show was amusing but trust Jill to be into the guys chests and the third nipple was priceless

Galvanize

This series is slowly losing my interest i mean i figured new girl was hiding something but while her powers were impressive it was rather predictable . It's clear me there really pushing it out there and i am not impressed by this attempt.

All the characters are really all over the place

No actual season arc going on

Free for all on supernatural creatures and now we have dark men as bad guys   . Couldn't think anything more pathetic after canama this is your follow through as bad guys for this season

Thread