86 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Teen Wolf Premieres on MTV on June 05, 2011

Scott was just a regular guy until one bite changed his life forever.

Now he struggles to understand who he is and what he might become. Is he more wolf than human - or is it the other way around? Whichever it is, it's not going to be easy. Scott will try to control his urges, but mostly he's scared that it's his urges that could end up controlling him.

TEEN WOLF is the story of Scott as he tries to walk the line between what he wants and what he can't help from wanting. Will the bite end up being a gift? Or will it be a curse? And what will it all mean for his relationship with Allison - the girl he can't get enough of? Only time will tell if he should embrace his newfound powers, or if he should fear them.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Teen Wolf Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-28-2011 16:28 ]

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Was that the one with Michael J. Fox in

1x01 Pilot

That's impressive hearing when he heard Allison outside on the phone to her mother but the pen was a nice touch and catching the ball was amusing it's a shame he didn't return it the same way but an interesting twist with Allison's father

1x02 Second Chance at First Line

Allison helping to hold Jackson's banner was enough to get him fired up to win the game and it's a good job Allison's father didn't find the glove

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The guy jumping up on the stretcher while the class was watching was funny and what a think to say to Scott on their first date at the bowling ally but it worked a treat and I'm looking forward to see who the Alpha is

1x04 Magic Bullet

That was fortunate the bullet was in the guest bedroom and not with the rest locked away but nice save with the condom and after all that he dropped it down drain

Reply 17#17 bala's post

1x05 The Tell
The questions and photos did seem to get to the vet which in turn set the dogs off so you have a  made a good point

Reply 21#21 bala's post

That a new one on me for Scott to take off Allison's bra without taking off her tee shirt but the way she crossed her arms to cover her breasts when she answered the door when they were disturbed was amusing and interesting cliffhanger

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Knowing how to make a molotov cocktail was amusing and as you said it's a shame the self ignite didn't work

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Lydia and Scott together was obviously going to upset Stiles considering he asked him to see if she liked him but his payback was amusing

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Jackson's hallucinations were amusing but his persistence is annoying and is Allison the arsonist or is there more than one necklace

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I love the title of the next episode 1x12 - Code Breaker   awesome

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I had a feeling Allison was spotted in the garage when her aunt looked over shoulder and Stiles complaining of whiplash after the accident was amusing

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I liked the way Allison found out but considering she took him there it's too much of a coincidence

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I liked that they both said why did you do that and replied the same

2x00 Origins Special

After re-watching the last season finale and this special I'm all ready for the first two episodes of this season

2x01 Omega

The trip wire accident was amusing

2x02 Shape Shifted

What Isaac's father did to him he only got what he deserved and Stiles comment he did it was amusing

2x03 Ice Pick

Erica was lucky he sensed her falling but her transformation after being turned was impressive and the way they started Allison's training was bizarre

86 12345
Thread