Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fireflies

Well this was an anti-climate episode with these chasing rogue  werewolves but no explanation why Alison was there was odd but asking her dad for help was good move but at least Derek managed to contain them. The serial virgin killer should also be interesting revelation.  

Unleashed

Well getting payback on the twins was amusing

Frayed

What a strange episode making it look like we missed an episode when it fact there simple fast forward to day after the battle but seeing Scot eye turn red suggest he will be an alpha if Derek dies but since Derek is alive this lead to some potential development for Scott character.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought the coach's whistle was responsible for all of this ?

Currents

I was right Scot will become a natural Alpha without killing is impressive but finding out it's him Kelan is after was great revelation

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Shame i had already post that video before the episode aired

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well do they do this after each episode ?

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yeah that makes sense

Visionary

Well this was interesting Derek's back story but more importantly we get to learn how the Alpha pack was created and who's side everyone was on.

Now we have better picture of situation with the fact we got to see real story while characters were given white lies to make them look better when in fact they were responsible for this whole situation .

When did Scott get the power to take other people sickness away i mean they skipped over that and expect us to think that's normal. No other werewolf have scot ability to take other people illness so why him?.

The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Seriously does every new character have to turn out to be a bad guy or women ?

The Overlooked

Look like Scott has no choice but join him if he wants save his mother and stiles dad but back story of how she became the way she is was sad.

Alpha Pact

Wow we finally meet Scot's dad who is a FBI agent talk about a bombshell . It was obvious he was going to get captured so that he could find Stiles and scot mother.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it was nice there were able tie up the storyline nicely

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

The wait isn't long but that preview was interesting

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

it was odd start and i am curious what direction they are heading with new girl and mind door

Take This Down

I am so glad Scott was able to help her turn back into a human and what a wonderful reunion with her father but don't know how they will explain her reappearances?

Galvanize

This series is slowly losing my interest i mean i figured new girl was hiding something but while her powers were impressive it was rather predictable . It's clear me there really pushing it out there and i am not impressed by this attempt.

All the characters are really all over the place

No actual season arc going on

Free for all on supernatural creatures and now we have dark men as bad guys   . Couldn't think anything more pathetic after canama this is your follow through as bad guys for this season

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I love his response 'ANOTHER WAREWOLF '

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

don't most girls

Illuminated

Another strange episode again, they make no effort explain what's going on it's clear writer have really lost their minds with this show . Seriously they must think teenager are high and not care about plots ?.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-28-2014 18:10 ]

Thread