Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x09 The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Stiles wasn't doing a good job at telling his father the truth but then again under normal circumstances most people wouldn't believe and seeing it for himself was going to be the only way to get him to understand

3x10 The Overlooked

Scott's mother using the defibrillator was great and getting trapped in the lift was probable the safest place, the story about the gods was interesting as it's what The Almighty Johnsons is about

3x11 Alpha Pact

The way Lydia stopped Stiles panic attack was different and with the three of them being brought to the brink of death should make for an interesting summer finale

3x12 Lunar Ellipse

Their visions while in the water was fascinating and how long can Scott hold on to being top dog or should I say wolf

Season Finale After Show Special

Having to wait till next year for the next episode sucks but listening to what the cast said and the trailer for next year should make the next twelve episodes great

3x13 Anchors

Scott, Stiles and Allison all having strange illusions was an interesting start to this returning episode

Wolf Watch 1x01 Episode 1

I thought I would give the first episode a chance with Scott and Stiles as the first guests wasn't too bad as they talked about the new girl along with some new clips but the fans video rap song was impressive

3x14 More Bad Than Good

That would of been a double tragedy it the father killed the animal thinking it killed his daughter only to then find out it was his missing daughter

Wolf Watch 1x02 Episode 2

Jill Wagner having Max and Charlie on the show was amusing but trust Jill to be into the guys chests and the third nipple was priceless

3x15 Galvanize

If having to treat the convicted serial killer wasn't bad enough and then escaping during surgery was bound to make thing worse but Lydia sensing he was close was interesting as nobody could find him, Allison being caught half naked by her father was amusing

Reply 64#64 bala's post

She does seem to like the bad boys

3x16 Illuminated

Stiles running out on a girl must of been a first and what happened at the rave was freaky

Wolf Watch 1x03 Episode 3

From the clips this was last weeks episode but having Lydia on the show was nice

3x17 Silverfinger

Kira wanting to see the wolf in Scott was interesting but I was surprised she didn't freak out until she revealed she's a fox and it should be interesting to see how Stiles has changed

3x18 Riddled

Lydia trying to master her new abilities after Stiles goes missing was interesting especially as she found the room he was in while he thought he was trapped and after what happened with Kira's lamp I had a feeling there was more to her mother

Wolf Watch 1x04 Episode 4

Lucas Grabeel from Switched at Birth was a surprising guest

3x19 Letharia Vulpina

Kira's abilities are impressive but Stiles knocking her out was a surprise

Wolf Watch 1x05 Episode 5

Holland and Karmin choice of fashion through the quiz was interesting and there were some great clips

Wolf Watch 1x06 Episode 6

Tyler Posey joining Jeff Davis was interesting as Jeff is the guy behind the series and some more great clips it's just a shame I've seen the episode

Wolf Watch 1x07 Episode 7

This weeks guest all being killed off was interesting and the trivia about Lydia's IQ was impressive but the teacher being the alpha of the week and also being an extra on set was awesome

Thread