Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Like a Snowball Down a Mountain

Well another good episode a lot of shocking developments and issues i can't believe they introduced on this show i guess i should be impressed at scope of issues from morning after pill to homosexual tendencies towards cyberbully .

3x14 Oh, Future!

I have to say turning a house-warming party into wedding and than pregnancy celebration was extremely amusing but it's good thing Bay was there to help Emert with this whole situation and what an unfortunate choice of words for his speech .

3x15 And We Bring the Light

Well bay getting reject for art college was sad but her idea was nice and getting her parent involved was nice

3x16 The Image Disappears

What a sad episode

I am not going ruin it but flash forwards to what life was going to be were interesting  .

3x17 Girl Death Mask (She Plays Alone)

What a revelation to bay about her future .

3x18 It Isn't What You Think

This episode made me so mad i really can't believe this how many times Dapney can mess up before realise she created that situation i understand she angry at her mother but what she did was overboard focus her to make a deal with another bad person just get project under way and this could all been avoided if she hadn't damaged the site.

3x12 Love Among the Ruins

Bay should be feeling bad about her feelings for both Emmett and Tank but not using protection with Emmett was asking for trouble and Daphne defending her mother seemed a waste of time with Regina going back to work with him, Melody standing up for Emmett was understandable but getting suspended was a surprise

3x13 Like a Snowball Down a Mountain

Daphne being given a promising opportunity at the clinic was nice but Campbell being pissed was predictable and trust John to tell Tank about the morning after pill but what they found on Matthew's laptop was interesting

3x14 Oh, Future!

Kathryn and John offering to pay for Daphne's college expenses was bound to cause a fall out with Regina and using a house warming party as a way to get everyone there for a surprise wedding was crafty but announcing the pregnancy as well was over the top

3x15 And We Bring the Light

Bay receiving some unexpected bad news about college was terrible but Toby trying to lift her spirits was nice and shame about the police but the way Kathryn handled them was impressive and what a cliffhanger after the accident

3x16 The Image Disappears

What happened to Angelo was sad but Daphne reading the doctors lips was tragic and the fact he had a row with Regina just before was only going to make her feel worse but the flash backs and forwards were nice

Thread