Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x17 Girl With Death Mask (She Plays Alone)

Daphne getting high was surprising and they could of killed someone with that couch but Bay finding out she could have the same thing that killed Angelo was sad

3x18 It Isn’t What You Think

Bay trying to support Tank and his meeting with his father at dinner was nice and Daphne being the bad girl is frustrating but Toby ending up in bed with Lily after causing trouble for her was amusing

3x19 You Will Not Escape

Bay having the brain scan after what she found out about Angelo's family-medical history was very mature and keeping it to herself made sense as it turned out she was OK, Kathryn and Regina going to a party in New York was amusing especially with the kiss to get rid of the guy

3x20 Girl on the Cliff

I'm glad they are trying to stop Daphne's bad behavior but lets hope loose her job for taking drugs from the clinic is a wake up call, Bay and Emmett being prom queen and king was amusing

3x21 And Life Begins Right Away

Daphne facing jail time was surprising after Wes said he wouldn't say anything but getting her finger prints was a hell of a wake up call and Bay taking the fall at the last minute was incredible

Switched at Birth Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres January 06, 2015

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

3x22 Yuletide Fortune Teller

This was another nice Christmas episode with bay and Daphne switching places again to see what they life would been like if they haven't been switched and it slightly different from other switched episode they did last season.

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

The ditch day was nice dapny is really out of control

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

That's what i call a true sister willing go prison for you i can't believe she would do it and i can't wait to see what happens next and i don't have to wait .

4x01 it cannot be changed

Bay's decision was lucky she only got community services but everyone been mad at Daphne was predictable especially bay's brother and Emmert having a go at her was well deserved and i don't know how she will handle pre-med course because it's clear she can't handle the pressure but she was lucky she found chemistry signer to help .

Bay accidental becoming a drug dealer add 100 extra days she was lucky she didn't get jail time for smuggling drugs to a convict .

I really respect Bay for her sacrifice but i am not sure Daphne can deal with guilt of bay's decision

4x02 Bracing the Waves

I have a feeling that Daphne interpretor will eventually fall for her but that was one hell of learning curve trying defend her when she wanted was someone only translate what's going on. . Look Regina has found another man to fall in love with this season it seem same thing keep recycled every season .

I can easily predict where this season is going but let see what happens.

Thread