Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dogs Playing Poker

You just knew the poker thing would backfire but Bay really reality check when she found out her boyfriend has joined the army . What a way get rid of a character .

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Daphne misread the knee shake but it started so well it's a shame they didn't leave when Emmett left

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Problem loading episodes of Switched at Birth

I have tried loading all 5 episodes currently on the RM site but continually get the following error message:

http://server1.tv-video.net/rmg/ ... 8F8D2E454D0469E7F89

I cannot find the programme on the Flash site.

Reply 27#27 caznewton's post

I've tried the first two and there seems to be a general error message and it's not on the flash site yet

The Persistence Of Memory

Well Daphne taking a cooking class you just knew would end up so much trouble . i am glad she decided to learn sign lanugage

Reply 29#29 bala's post

It was nice of Daphne to check with Bay before she enrolled in the advanced cooking class at Buckner Hall because I'm sure that Bay wouldn't of given her the same consideration but Daphne's reference to the interpreter being like a stalker was amusing and the teacher was insensitive to her deafness, Bay saying to Emmett about him being the best listener was priceless

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

yeah that was amusing she didn't really think that one through.

Looks like Bey suddenly has a crush on Emmett?

Reply 32#32 gabsimom's post

Well she's quite fickle

Well that was a shocking ending i can't believe i have wait until next week to see what happens . so many question

1x07 The Stag Hunt

It's a good job Regina wasn't home when Bruce brought the earring back considering it wasn't hers but Regina not believing Kathryn was predictable but the shocked look on Daphne face when she eventually got into the guitar case was great

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well we now know why Regina didn't want pursue the lawsuit but i am guessing she found out about Bay when Daphne was admitted when she became deaf with her infection for meningitis .

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Do you think she deliberately switched them herself

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

No why would she swap them,  remember it was hospital mistake not her as i explained when Daphne had meningitis was when i think she found out she's not her child but when she saw Bay had rich parents she thought she was better off with them than with her.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

So why would the hospital risk going to court when they made the initial mistake and what Regina found out later makes no difference in my opinion

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

They didn't,  they offered a settlement for which bay's parents said no because it had a GAG order accept no responsibility  so the hospital investigated further found out Raggina found out which is why they pulled the offer and risk going to court remember what hospital guy said to him that they had something on regina.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Unless Regina swapped the babies herself the hospital was still in the wrong and we now know she had a problem with drink until she was threatened with social services so I'm struggling to figure out what Regina has done that takes the blame from the hospital to her

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes your right i can't wait for next weeks episode

Pandora's Box

Well this was a good episode and it was great Daphne actually starting to drink but i loved how she reacted like typical teenager but i feel sorry for Bay can you imagine finding out that she knew that they were switched . It's going interesting to see what happens now that she been thrown out of guest house .

Thread