Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 bala's post

You have got to feel sorry for Bay knowing her real mother had known all those years but that still doesn't let the hospital off the hook for the switch in the first place, so the hospital opening Pandora's box was just a smoke screen which has worked for now

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yep it has worked but i didn't see that coming

Reply 45#45 bala's post

What an outcome and that will take a lot of time for Bay to forgive her

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

but if you really think about it Bay had better life than what she could offered at the time

Reply 47#47 bala's post

She may have had a better life but there is no substitute for your mother unless you was given up for adoption which is turning out like that now

Switched at Birth Pops Out 22-Episode Pickup

ABC Family has ordered an additional 22 episodes of Switched at Birth in what the network is billing as a “full first season order.”

Birth‘s initial 10-episode run concludes Aug. 8; the new batch of episodes will air in early 2012.

“Viewers have fallen in love with this show, just as we did when we first saw it,” said ABC Family prez Michael Riley in a statement. “We set out this year to bring viewers more original content than ever before, all with the trademarks of our bright, authentic, quality storytelling. We’re so thrilled to see this series become a break-out hit this summer and become a key component of our programming lineup into next year.”

Birth regularly ranks as Monday’s No. 1 series in ABC Family’s target demo of females 12-34.

Source

Paradise Lost

Well look like Bay boyfriend mother doesn't like her and what an episode.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Daphne's dream at the start was amusing and after all those years she has realised she also likes Emmett which should be interesting

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Why do shows like these try to create a love triangle?

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I would imagine it's leading up to a great season finale

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

yeah the good thing we know there more episode to come

The Homecoming

This was good episode but i can't believe how they left the episode. I still wondering what's going to happen and everything is left in the air. I really hope Bay will be able to keep her relationship with him and stopping Daphne from stealing him. I am glad she learning to become more persistent like Bay.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

It looks like the gloves are off for the girls to win Emmett's affections but him speaking to Bay was nice

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well since she really tried learn sign language he needs to meet her half way so i think nice and fair.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Daphne going after Emmett is also fair after she dropped the last one for Bay but i do hope Bay wins

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Yeah i do hope Bay wins well Dapne had her chance 7 years.

The Tempest

Well what Daphne did sneaking into his tent was so wrong but she can't be mad at that because she allowed that to happen.

1x11 Starry Night

John requesting that Regina was present when Bay seen Angelo again was a bad idea and it's a good job Bay didn't see Daphne come out of the tent but Daphne being pushed into the lake was amusing

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well i thought that was going to happen but given she left in morning it would couple of hours to get there so it makes sense that she wouldn't catch them.

The Tempest

Well i have to say Emot mother really doesn't like Bay but what an awful for Emote getting arrested for what ?

Thread