Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Emmett is not having a good time at the moment with his mother and Bay not getting on and getting arrested for what looked like threatening behaviour with the wrench in his hand but it's a shame we don't know why the cops were there

Self Portrait with a Bandaged Ear

Well i had forgot Emmert did that vandalism but it took the cops few weeks for find out which was great way to show the  consequence of that crime and him hating being deaf was sad.  Daphne finding out real reason why they wanted her on team was sad and she was close tell her dad about that, speaking of dad confronting the other one why he left gave her some closure.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

That is sick that the only reason Daphne got on the other team because of the grant

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it happens in some school

What made me laugh about Emmett getting caught (and remember this is ABC family so you're sometimes going to see people get consequences for their actions) is that Bay has tagged loads of places and not got caught. So, that was a little funny.

Reply 69#69 shinny's post

Yeah but i had feeling that Bay has more experience at not getting caught unlike Emmett who did it one time. Bay probably knew where camera were

Les Soeurs D'estrees

Well it was nice to see for one episode Bay and Daphne actually get on with each other .

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Daphne lying about loosing her hearing aid to get the money for Emmett to keep his motorcycle was a surprise but how embarrassing having to give the money back and i thought that John's revelation to Angelo would tear his business relationship apart from Regina and not bring them closer

1x15 Expulsion From the Garden of Eden

Bay signing she's a vegetable when she meant a virgin was amusing and Emmett moving into his dad's apartment was interesting but his new girlfriend, Olivia was a little to laid back considering they had only just meet her and what john said about the mysterious lady was plausible but who reported Angelo was interesting

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Well his dad was great it nice that we got meet him but we understand why his mother is so strict

Las Dos Fridas

Dapny thinking nothing has changed until she bumps into old friend from her neighbour gave her a reality check and grandma visit didn't go plan since she start making Bay feel bad but you see latin sprite in Bay when she destroyed her painting at school

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I thought it was strange that Daphne signed and talked to Bay but only talked to the others and Kathryn's mother Bonnie did seem to be giving Bay the cold shoulder since meeting Daphne, Toby's standing up to his new girlfriend Simone when she tries to change him but her saying can i undress you was amusing considering what he said

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

I think it was her way teaching her to sign and make sure she understood it.

1x17 Protect Me From What I Want

I'm not surprised that Daphne questions Simone's trustworthiness after finding the watch she thought was stolen and refused to own up after being punished the other week but i did like the coaches idea of putting them against each other for a spot on the team

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Well she seems to be learn it hard way even after Bay warned her she end going back to Bay for advice. Bay finding out her work isn't any good but i thought he was kind saying it was good for a teenager but he's looking for painting by someone who is experience.

I also like Bay and Emotte thinking Bay might break up with him looking at his parents fighting was sad . That guy is rather sweet and i like how Bay dealt with it a sensitive way instead just laughing at him

The Art Of Painting

Well Emotte was getting out of control but Bay had a tough decision to make but it was the right decision.

Write A Lonely Soldier

Well look like he was right about her feeling for TY

I Hate when this happen he doesn't deserve what Bay is going to do to him but at least she did tell TY about her boyfriend

Reply 84#84 bala's post

I'm impressed that Bay went to Emmett's mom considering the way she treats her and who would of thought a silent argument would get so much attention but i found trying to keep up with sub titles amusing

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

The argument in subtitles can be quite amusing and fast it's the only show i have to watch carefully so i don't miss anything.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Daphne helping Travis get a job at John's car wash after she got him fired from his job at the school was nice but he had a horrible temper and finding out about his home life was a little sad, Kathryn has made their court case a lot harder after giving her the money from her car

Thread