Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Game On

Well i have to say this series just get better and better and what Emotte did was rather crazy . Seriously of all girl to hook up with you choose her and it great to see him do something that make him look like a typical teenager. . There's been a lot debate on this issue on youtube promo video.

The Sleep Of Reason Produces Monsters

This was rather disappointing episode after that clifhanger last week

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Bay becoming involved with Emmet's custody battle because of Melody was a terrible position to be put in but finding the drugs should make her decision a little easier, Daphne being a role model for the deaf was interesting but a lot of pressure and the way she tuned everyone out to win was awesome considering what happened earlier

Emmett

I have to say I am not as disappointed with Emmett as many others appear to be. This poor guy was imploding and the least a girlfriend could do is be supportive. I know she was worried about the drugs, but she could have gone about it differently and not caused him to feel like he had no one....he's distanced himself from his best friend and parents and Bay was his stable foundation.....and her actions ( even though it was out of concern for him) made him look for someone else to hold on to. ( because she did what he asked her not to do....which was stay out of it).

She will have to forgive him if she really loves him. I can't imagine how bad it is not to hear what is going on around you, but to have to deal with heartbreak too?.......what a bummer!!

Reply 93#93 fo_ogun1's post

I know i feel bad for him as well but this shows he's a typical teenager . Remember it takes two

Reply 94#94 bala's post

True, then again it could take 3 or four or more

Reply 95#95 fo_ogun1's post

Now that would a completely different show

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Simone's face when Bay wanted to borrow the camera and then again when Wilke read her text was priceless

Venus, Cupid, Folly, And Time

So this was season finale but again i was left rather disappointed like i did with Jane by Design. I am glad he told Bay but they really should made a better clifhanger if i was writer i know how i would ended first season with Simone getting a pregnancy Test. . You can clearly see i can't wait for secret life to return soon

Reply 98#98 bala's post

What a time for Emmett to reveal the secret he's keeping from Bay about Simone and Kathryn and John's lawyer almost crossing the line was a surprise

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

Just noticed season 1 has 32 Episodes

I thought it was going to be the second season

Reply 104#104 bala's post

If you remember it started with 10 and was then updated to 22 and now a 3rd update which is ridiculous

Reply 105#105 codebreaker's post

Yes i know that normally a season is between 13-24 episode per season except Hollywood heights

This Is the Color of My Dreams

Well Emertte apology was rather interesting but who would of thought regina would do something that so crazy as marry him because Bay was upset i know most mothers would do anything for their children but i think this is taken it a bit too far

The Intruder

Well i have to say knowing you had immigration interview it probably not a good idea to go good house hunting put your name on flat which isn't same address as Regina and now they forced to live together because of this error. .

1x23 This Is the Color of My Dreams

The priest asking why in Regina's dream was amusing but Daphne's death accent was a new one to me and the chefs concerns for Daphne working in the kitchen made sense but the way he spoke to her was mean

1x24 The Intruder

Regina didn't think in through marring Angleo on the spur of the moment and the chefs turn around when Daphne was upset over the broken plates was a surprise

The Shock of Being Seen

Well look Bay new friend are taggers and look at next week promo things are going get worse. I have to say it was sad seeing her paint over her work and the dad not realise it's her was sad as well.

The Tree of Forgiveness

Well i have to say he really tried to fix damage and Bay telling her dad it was her artwork really shocked him but he did right thing kept his thoughts to himself. I really like new deaf girl Emert met i really hope we see more of her she seems like an interesting character

1x25 The Shock of Being Seen

Emmett's mother signing "You can amuse my mouth any time you want" to Chef Jeff was funny considering he probable did before leaving in the morning but Daphne wearing the see-through top to impress him was a little over the top

Thread