Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x26 The Tree of Forgiveness

Daphne trying to match make between Robin and Emmett at the bike show was interesting considering he still has feelings for Bay and Toby falling for his mother trick to get him to play for the church was amusing and I hope Nikki can change Toby's mind

The Declaration of Independence

Well poor Daphne finding out he was seeing another women who she knows but he is coming off as a jerk stringing both of them along .

We Are the Kraken of Our Own Sinking Ships

What the hell is happen to this series this used to be so enjoyable to watch but last couple of episode have been boring and Bay get played by her friend was sad .

The Trial

Well i might quit watching this my passion for this series is getting low. .

1x27 The Declaration of Independence

Melody giving Daphne dating advice about the guy she likes was amusing considering she is also seeing him but Daphne knows how to get what she wants

1x28 We Are the Kraken of Our Own Sinking Ships

Scuba pressuring Daphne into lying to Chef Jeff for him was interesting but what he said when Jeff found out was cruel and Toby bonding with Nikki was nice but not saying she had a boyfriend was strange

1x29 The Trial

The new band almost didn't last long because of her jealous boyfriend and I'm glad Bay spoke up about the money before Travis got the blame but who would of thought the slip of the tongue would reveal the switch had happened before

Street Noises Invade the House

Well what was Bay thinking that she could run away to Mexico with her friend when she reallly didn't have a plan and you just knew cliffhanger would happen but with him being a rich person i wonder whether she was waiting for that outcome to contact him ?.

1x30 Street Noises Invade the House

The trial was never going to run smooth but how would you answer "would you undo the last sixteen years" and the trial reaches a shocking conclusion was interesting, Bay and Zarra taking off without telling anyone was a dumb idea as they had no plans but Daphne and Jeff's relationship being exposed was bound to come out sooner or later

2x01 The Door to Freedom

Angelo buying expensive presents for everyone now he is newly wealthy was nice but the food truck for Daphne was bizarre and Bay asking Angelo for help when she's faces cheating accusations was interesting

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I think Angelo was trying make everyone like him and forgive him but i knew last season that women would add another complication to this season and i was right but timing is certainly suspicious considering he had just won the money . If he pays her off than he lose respect from both his daughter making same mistake again. He really is in a hard place to sort it out.

How did i know Bay was consider going to Carlton when she starting ranting about being a cheater. When she asked Emert to go her school i had feeling she would think going to his but the pilot program for hearing kids was a bit strange. I have new kid would end being love interest to Dapny

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Angelo being the babies father would be rotten luck considering it was a one night stand and her coming the day he won the court case was strange as there was no way she knew the outcome of the case

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

It is becoming quite an extended family how many more one-night stand women are out there ?

He left Regina when Daphne was 3 and came back when she's 16 , That's a long time i am sure there are more kids out there

2x02 The Awakening Conscience

Nikki's past causing a bump in their relationship was interesting as Emmett found a picture of her topless and Angelo telling Regina about the baby was the right thing to do, Daphne's food truck was bound to upset somebody

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Bay first day at Carlton didn't go as expected making enemies but at least it was for a good reason .

Duel of Two Women

Well where are they going with this series as it just feel like this show is running out stream

2x03 Duel of Two Women

Daphne was out of order being annoyed at Regina for having arthritis and not being able to sign never mind not being able to do her job but having to apologise just made me mad and the death girl being a bully was interesting

2x04 Dressing For A Charade

Just when you thought they had fooled the immigration guy which was amusing it almost fall apart because of his one night stand with Lana and I think Daphne taking the next step with Travis should be interesting

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well i like how he used towel to convince the  immigration guy he was living there but his joke about Daphne think he's hot because he was in towel was quite amusing

2x05 The Acquired Inability to Escape

What low lives mugging Daphne off her food truck takings and Travis must fell bad not being able to hear the attack

Thread