Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Human/Need/Desire

A bag of flour for Valentine's Day was corny and I'm glad that Daphne reported the robbery but the way John and Kathryn handle the situation was crazy and the heated confrontation between Noah and Travis ruining the party was sad

Drive in the Knife

I had feeling toby's new girl was his dad opponent in the election but they shouldn't of rush that because she really came off like a slut i mean taking her top off so she could be caught with him in front of her mother was so calculated.

Did she really need to take her top off consider high school show ?

2x07 Drive in the Knife

Daphne and Travis have a falling out over the ID of her attacker was sad but finding out why he didn't identify him was a surprise and I cant believe Regina lost her job

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

She developing a drinking problem just give her storyline for this season

2x08 Tight Rope Walker

Regina's behaviour after Bay questioned her about drinking was a surprise and Daphne standing up to the school board was impressive but finding out they are closing the school was sad

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling she was delete that message at the end but asking Bay to keep it a secret seems to be a bad idea

Uprising

Having the all episode in sign language meaning we the audience having to read subtitles for 40 minutes certainly made us focus on this episode and you just knew uprising would have problem since each student seem different understanding of the cause

2x09 Uprising

Principal Rose offering Melody a new position from the school board was interesting but asking her to set up a call I thought she was being sarcastic until the video chat but what a great way to make a point, Daphne face when she didn't realise she had set the alarm off was amusing and the way Travis is behaving after Bay's help was unfair

Introducing the Miracle

Well i don't know how i feel about the way they left this series i mean the deaf school has decided increase 50/50 sounds like a bad idea and i don't know what will happen. poor Angio thinking he was going to get a second chance and bay feeling guilty for what she told her

2x10 Introducing the Miracle

Emmett telling Bay about the kiss between Daphne and Noah did make him sound jealous and Toby's surprise announcement about being engaged to Nikki was interesting, I hate that Regina lied to Daphne about her drinking problem

Mother and Daughter Divided

A lot of things can happen in 6 weeks and Daphne becoming more closer with Kenish certainly shocked Regina thinking she would come back everything would be the same. I can understand why Daphne was relieved when her mother was in rehab because she didn't have to worry about her.

Bay and Dapne are still fighting with each other so let see how long that will last?

Bay thinking moving in with Regina will certainly cause problems but i suppose that what's great about having 2 sets of parent if you don't like one set you move into other set but i don't bay understands the responsibility of looking after Regina.

2x11 Mother and Daughter Divided

The new guy hopping to learn sign language in a month should be interesting and Daphne telling Regina off was a surprise but Travis talking Emmett into bringing the girls over to the house to teach them sign language was priceless especially when Melody caught them

2x12 Distorted House

Bay's requesting to stay with Regina was bound to happen but Bay with the talking stick was amusing and I had a feeling Kathryn and Daphne would join the tennis tournament, both Toby and Travis going for the same job was interesting as John is bound to be torn between them and the story about the hammer girl was sad

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I agreed hammer girl story was sad it great they cover issues that we probably don't know about . I just hope he doesn't commit suicide that would taking it a bit too far .

2x13 The Good Samaritan

Jace introducing Daphne to geocaching was interesting as I have never heard of it and you can understand Angelo getting annoyed after finding a cockroach but Toby having to sell his gear to pay for the wedding would be unfortunate because I cant see them getting that far

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well with smart phone that now have GPS there have to invent new games next generation of kids will 100% reliable on technology. I miss good old day where phone just used call people. I agree i don't see Toby going through with the wedding

2x14 He Did What He Wanted

What a sleazy way to make Kathryn feel uncomfortable while alone and then topping it off with he wants to see more of her when the others returned, Emmett arguing with his father was interesting and what a cliffhanger but the CPR was terrible

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Considering he was just acting unconscious if she had tried to perform it properly it would made it difficult but i agree it was very horrible

[ Last edited by bala at 7-2-2013 15:24 ]

Ecce Mono

What a great what if episode and alternative reality was interesting it shows what Regina did in original reality was best thing consider if other reality was true John would of died because Regina wasn't there.

2x15 Ecce Mono

I liked how Bay meet Emmett in the alternative reality but the way Daphne chased that guy at the party made herself look cheap and John keeping the girls away from Regina could of never been fixed after she died

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-17-2013 10:38 ]

Thread