Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of

What a way for Bay to find out about Ty's one night stand with that girl . Katherine having a go at him for not taking it easy was right thing to do.

2x16 The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living
Daphne's new boyfriend, Jace having a debate with John was interesting but telling him the truth about John's heart attack was the right thing to do and learning CPR was amusing and there is nothing wrong with Ty having a past relationship

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yes there's was nothing wrong but it still surprised Bay consider she insecure.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I would imagine most virgins would be insecure the first time

Prudence, Avarice, Lust, Justice, Anger

Wow Dapny blackmail the other senator to change his vote on abstinence bill was interesting. I realise that wasn't a plan but she certainly took advantage of the situation.

2x17 Prudence, Avarice, Lust, Justice, Anger

Senator Coto changing his mind after the texts was great but Daphne's face when John said he did it because of her was priceless

2x18 As The Shadows Deepen

Claiming diplomatic immunity to get out of a ticket from the police was quick thinking and I'm not surprised Daphne was stunned when Chef Jeff turned up unexpectedly and Toby telling Nikki about her dad being a drug dealer was bound to hurt

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

I don't think he's a good influence of Dapny and she slowly realise that he has no morals or limit as what is right or wrong. That lie showed how he is compulsive liar and will do anything as long as he think it's justified.

2x19 What Goes Up Must Come Down

After Senator Coto's underhanded threat to Daphne he needs to be taken down so fair play to Jace in sending another text and Nikki was bound to confront her mom about her dad’s history

2x20 The Merrymakers

Bay and Daphne throwing Nikki a bachelorette party was amusing but trust the call from Simone to alter the course of Toby's bachelor party and Jennice's extravagant wedding requests didn't make sense as she doesn't think they are ready to get married

The Merrymakers

What a way to ruin a bachelor party finding out Simone might of given you clemydia but having to tell his bride was interesting since she took it well.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

From Nikki's reaction I don't think Toby told her the whole truth and he looked guilty in the car when Emmett changed his mind about being his best man

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well it's annoying that we didn't hear what he told her.

Dapney getting caught red-handed on camera doesn't look good

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Daphne getting caught should be interesting because he has more to loose than she does

Switched at Birth Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 13, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-14-2014 19:34 ]

2x21 Departure of Summer

I can't believe Senator Coto is trying to blackmail the Kennish's for $50,000 but releasing the blog was a brave thing to do and if Senator Coto is caught in the crossfire he has got what he deserves but Nikki and Toby eloping was nice

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad Dapney managed to do something right.  Ty making Bay believe he cheated on her when he allowed his room-mate to use the room was interesting way to break up with her.

3x01 Drowning Girl

Daphne being late on her first day working at a free clinic as part of her probation wasn't her fault but the way the doctor had a got at her was over the top as he wouldn't let her explain

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i was wondering what will happen this season but putting all rejected kids into Carlton is going to create problems and i really hope they explore some of newer kids storyline it would be really annoying if they become friends so easily without the tension . They have an opportunity to show life in poor ghetto hoods so it will be interesting . .

It's clear school doesn't have resources to handle new intakes

3x02 Your Body Is a Battleground

Tank only has himself for drawing a dot but Bay did a good job in getting the teacher to change her mind and Emmett was lucky to see the tyre slasher after Bay quite, Kathryn introduces her new friend Renzo to John was amusing and Daphne basketball challenge was a close call but I didn't think she would join the team

Thread