Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 Fountain

Daphne's attempting to building a friendship with Sharee was going to be hard work but that is one massive chip she has on her shoulder and what an opportunity for Regina

3x04 It Hurts to Wait With Love If Love Is Somewhere Else

John buying a motorbike was a little impulsive as it looked like he did it to spite Kathryn which would be childish and Jorge asking Daphne to join him at his family function looked like a date until his sister spoilt it but a kiss from him ans the other co-worker is going make thing interesting

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Daphne was only interesting storyline from this episode because at start she had no boyfriends by the end she has 2 .

Bay will never learn control her emotions which will always make her do stupid things and for a moment i thought collge guy would become Bay's boyfriend but guess he will just be friends but i did find it very amusing he was doing his workout while she ranted .

Have You Really the Courage?

Well are storyline too obvious as soon as John started hanging out with her i knew something would happen with his wife in New York but look like their marriage is on the rocks   . Which is sad because there were a great couple .

3x05 Have You Really the Courage?

Bay having her own cheering squad was amusing but Daphne borrowing Sharee her car was a bad idea and Kathryn getting a second chance at a book deal was lucky but the subject matter is a little risky

The Scream

Bay make up your bloody mind for heaven sake in previous episode you just wanted to be friends with Tagg and now you are kissing him but forcing him to tell reason why she wasn't invited party was awful she should be glad she wasn't invited.

Dapney boy troubles just get worse, how did she become just as messed up as Bay ?. Seriously she used to be such a nice character and after spending 3 years with Kenish she become a bit emotionally mess.

The dinner part was certainly quite amusing but trust Regina not to keep her mouth shut

3x06 The Scream

Kathryn's murder mystery party was amusing but trust John to find the manuscript before Kathryn told him and then Kathryn learning about the kiss was bound to bring the party to an end, I'm glad Daphne's 21st birthday party for Campbell turned out reasonably well

3x07 Memory is Your Image of Perfection

Melody coaching the boys on their interview technique was interesting as it didn't cross my mind you could mumble doing sign language and Daphne's boss going along with their plan to diagnose Sharee's mother was nice but I cant believe she stabbed him and taking Daphne though how to save his life was incredible

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes that was really great but the guilt she must been feeling why does Daphne try to solve everyone problem when it just makes matters worse for everyone around her ?.

Bay hand injury look like it end of her art

Dance Me to the End of Love

This was very amusing dance episode with various amusing dance routines with character it really put a smile on my face . It nice they can do light episode with a bit humour

3x08 Dance Me to the End of Love

Daphne thinking of going into pre-med made sense after saving the doctors life but her not felling the table hitting the floor when the boy had the fit was surprising and trying to teach Travis how to dance was amusing, the way John jumped at the chance to win Kathryn over with the family dinner and dance was impressive

The Past (Forgotten-Swallowed)

Bay finding out TY didn't cheat really messed thing up with her current boyfriend but to get him blackball from Fraternity was bad

3x09 The Past (Forgotten-Swallowed)

John's old baseball colleague thinking they wanted a wife swapping evening was amusing and Toby tutoring Sharee to keep her eligible for the hockey team was nice but was asking a lot in one night

3x10 The Ambush

They had to get their own back on Buckner after they pranced their school and Toby getting a surprise visit from Nikki was nice but I had a felling there was a reason for her visit and Campbell being refused entry was diabolical

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i like that cover every possible situation on this show but i sure there some sort safety reason for club .

Love Seduces Innocence, Pleasure Entraps, and Remo

What a way bring Dapny robbery attack back into this season but having treat him was tough but she realise she can which was good because she didn't know whether she could handle treating him . Again i am not really happy about this series as well. I really hate when series that were fresh get a bit boring with drama.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-27-2014 16:00 ]

3x11 Love Seduces Innocence, Pleasure Entraps, and Remorse Follows

Daphne's encounter with the guy who attacked her in the food truck was bound to affect her ability to volunteer at the clinic but overcoming her fear when it was needed most was awesome and looks like Regina is in hot water

3x12 Love Among the Ruins

What a fantastic returning episode this show was getting boring but what a way to bring up all drama but is it wrong that i hope Bay is pregnant it wouldn't abc family show without a teen pregnancy but the fact that she signed that to Daphne made me laugh

Emert being cyberbullied was strange but that photo was must really be embarrassing

Thread