105 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i was planning do these topics on the day they aired .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well this has very good start the season i like how they highlighted the differences between so predictable they couldn't of tried harder to make it look like each other mothers. . I also like that fact that Bye has two male admirers and Daphne only Bye ex-boyfriend.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Yeah that's what i was thinking as well she seems like his mate but it would be interesting if he had feelings for her but she didn't know.

American Gothic

Another great episode you can see that there are finding it difficult to co-parent the girls but both of them having different ideas certainly bought tension. .

I just found out who's bay's father is clue he's was in brothers & Sister

Reply 14#14 kellemanske's post

Well i think this show could educate hearing people about deaf people i look back at school and i only ever meet one deaf girl in my primary school and no deaf people in my high school. It amazing how when you that young you don't realise differences between them.  

It's good way to learn the culture but you would think they should signed version for deaf people who want watch the show ?. It seem quite unfair that we get subtitles for deaf parts but Deaf people don't get signed for hearing parts?.

It just show difference TV aimed at hearing people and not deaf people.

I couldn't believe Bay offered him money for his car trouble but i don't think he overreacted but she didn't understand why he was offended.

Reply 22#22 gabsimom's post

Yep i know she drives me so bad it amazing that she doesn't realise this is all thanks to her doing the test if only she left it alone so she really has her own self blame for the situation and the fact that Daphne comes off like a saint is starting to annoy me i can't wait she her get mad and be rebellious.

Dogs Playing Poker

You just knew the poker thing would backfire but Bay really reality check when she found out her boyfriend has joined the army . What a way get rid of a character .

The Persistence Of Memory

Well Daphne taking a cooking class you just knew would end up so much trouble . i am glad she decided to learn sign lanugage

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

yeah that was amusing she didn't really think that one through.

Reply 32#32 gabsimom's post

Well she's quite fickle

Well that was a shocking ending i can't believe i have wait until next week to see what happens . so many question

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well we now know why Regina didn't want pursue the lawsuit but i am guessing she found out about Bay when Daphne was admitted when she became deaf with her infection for meningitis .

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

No why would she swap them,  remember it was hospital mistake not her as i explained when Daphne had meningitis was when i think she found out she's not her child but when she saw Bay had rich parents she thought she was better off with them than with her.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

They didn't,  they offered a settlement for which bay's parents said no because it had a GAG order accept no responsibility  so the hospital investigated further found out Raggina found out which is why they pulled the offer and risk going to court remember what hospital guy said to him that they had something on regina.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes your right i can't wait for next weeks episode

Pandora's Box

Well this was a good episode and it was great Daphne actually starting to drink but i loved how she reacted like typical teenager but i feel sorry for Bay can you imagine finding out that she knew that they were switched . It's going interesting to see what happens now that she been thrown out of guest house .

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yep it has worked but i didn't see that coming

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

but if you really think about it Bay had better life than what she could offered at the time

Switched at Birth Pops Out 22-Episode Pickup

ABC Family has ordered an additional 22 episodes of Switched at Birth in what the network is billing as a “full first season order.”

Birth‘s initial 10-episode run concludes Aug. 8; the new batch of episodes will air in early 2012.

“Viewers have fallen in love with this show, just as we did when we first saw it,” said ABC Family prez Michael Riley in a statement. “We set out this year to bring viewers more original content than ever before, all with the trademarks of our bright, authentic, quality storytelling. We’re so thrilled to see this series become a break-out hit this summer and become a key component of our programming lineup into next year.”

Birth regularly ranks as Monday’s No. 1 series in ABC Family’s target demo of females 12-34.

Source

105 123456
Thread