Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x11 Starry Night

John requesting that Regina was present when Bay seen Angelo again was a bad idea and it's a good job Bay didn't see Daphne come out of the tent but Daphne being pushed into the lake was amusing

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Emmett is not having a good time at the moment with his mother and Bay not getting on and getting arrested for what looked like threatening behaviour with the wrench in his hand but it's a shame we don't know why the cops were there

Reply 66#66 bala's post

That is sick that the only reason Daphne got on the other team because of the grant

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Daphne lying about loosing her hearing aid to get the money for Emmett to keep his motorcycle was a surprise but how embarrassing having to give the money back and i thought that John's revelation to Angelo would tear his business relationship apart from Regina and not bring them closer

1x15 Expulsion From the Garden of Eden

Bay signing she's a vegetable when she meant a virgin was amusing and Emmett moving into his dad's apartment was interesting but his new girlfriend, Olivia was a little to laid back considering they had only just meet her and what john said about the mysterious lady was plausible but who reported Angelo was interesting

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I thought it was strange that Daphne signed and talked to Bay but only talked to the others and Kathryn's mother Bonnie did seem to be giving Bay the cold shoulder since meeting Daphne, Toby's standing up to his new girlfriend Simone when she tries to change him but her saying can i undress you was amusing considering what he said

1x17 Protect Me From What I Want

I'm not surprised that Daphne questions Simone's trustworthiness after finding the watch she thought was stolen and refused to own up after being punished the other week but i did like the coaches idea of putting them against each other for a spot on the team

Reply 84#84 bala's post

I'm impressed that Bay went to Emmett's mom considering the way she treats her and who would of thought a silent argument would get so much attention but i found trying to keep up with sub titles amusing

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Daphne helping Travis get a job at John's car wash after she got him fired from his job at the school was nice but he had a horrible temper and finding out about his home life was a little sad, Kathryn has made their court case a lot harder after giving her the money from her car

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Bay becoming involved with Emmet's custody battle because of Melody was a terrible position to be put in but finding the drugs should make her decision a little easier, Daphne being a role model for the deaf was interesting but a lot of pressure and the way she tuned everyone out to win was awesome considering what happened earlier

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Simone's face when Bay wanted to borrow the camera and then again when Wilke read her text was priceless

Reply 98#98 bala's post

What a time for Emmett to reveal the secret he's keeping from Bay about Simone and Kathryn and John's lawyer almost crossing the line was a surprise

Reply 104#104 bala's post

If you remember it started with 10 and was then updated to 22 and now a 3rd update which is ridiculous

1x23 This Is the Color of My Dreams

The priest asking why in Regina's dream was amusing but Daphne's death accent was a new one to me and the chefs concerns for Daphne working in the kitchen made sense but the way he spoke to her was mean

1x24 The Intruder

Regina didn't think in through marring Angleo on the spur of the moment and the chefs turn around when Daphne was upset over the broken plates was a surprise

1x25 The Shock of Being Seen

Emmett's mother signing "You can amuse my mouth any time you want" to Chef Jeff was funny considering he probable did before leaving in the morning but Daphne wearing the see-through top to impress him was a little over the top

1x26 The Tree of Forgiveness

Daphne trying to match make between Robin and Emmett at the bike show was interesting considering he still has feelings for Bay and Toby falling for his mother trick to get him to play for the church was amusing and I hope Nikki can change Toby's mind

1x27 The Declaration of Independence

Melody giving Daphne dating advice about the guy she likes was amusing considering she is also seeing him but Daphne knows how to get what she wants

1x28 We Are the Kraken of Our Own Sinking Ships

Scuba pressuring Daphne into lying to Chef Jeff for him was interesting but what he said when Jeff found out was cruel and Toby bonding with Nikki was nice but not saying she had a boyfriend was strange

1x29 The Trial

The new band almost didn't last long because of her jealous boyfriend and I'm glad Bay spoke up about the money before Travis got the blame but who would of thought the slip of the tongue would reveal the switch had happened before

Thread