Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Drive in the Knife

I had feeling toby's new girl was his dad opponent in the election but they shouldn't of rush that because she really came off like a slut i mean taking her top off so she could be caught with him in front of her mother was so calculated.

Did she really need to take her top off consider high school show ?

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

She developing a drinking problem just give her storyline for this season

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling she was delete that message at the end but asking Bay to keep it a secret seems to be a bad idea

Uprising

Having the all episode in sign language meaning we the audience having to read subtitles for 40 minutes certainly made us focus on this episode and you just knew uprising would have problem since each student seem different understanding of the cause

Introducing the Miracle

Well i don't know how i feel about the way they left this series i mean the deaf school has decided increase 50/50 sounds like a bad idea and i don't know what will happen. poor Angio thinking he was going to get a second chance and bay feeling guilty for what she told her

Mother and Daughter Divided

A lot of things can happen in 6 weeks and Daphne becoming more closer with Kenish certainly shocked Regina thinking she would come back everything would be the same. I can understand why Daphne was relieved when her mother was in rehab because she didn't have to worry about her.

Bay and Dapne are still fighting with each other so let see how long that will last?

Bay thinking moving in with Regina will certainly cause problems but i suppose that what's great about having 2 sets of parent if you don't like one set you move into other set but i don't bay understands the responsibility of looking after Regina.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I agreed hammer girl story was sad it great they cover issues that we probably don't know about . I just hope he doesn't commit suicide that would taking it a bit too far .

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well with smart phone that now have GPS there have to invent new games next generation of kids will 100% reliable on technology. I miss good old day where phone just used call people. I agree i don't see Toby going through with the wedding

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Considering he was just acting unconscious if she had tried to perform it properly it would made it difficult but i agree it was very horrible

[ Last edited by bala at 7-2-2013 15:24 ]

Ecce Mono

What a great what if episode and alternative reality was interesting it shows what Regina did in original reality was best thing consider if other reality was true John would of died because Regina wasn't there.

The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of

What a way for Bay to find out about Ty's one night stand with that girl . Katherine having a go at him for not taking it easy was right thing to do.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yes there's was nothing wrong but it still surprised Bay consider she insecure.

Prudence, Avarice, Lust, Justice, Anger

Wow Dapny blackmail the other senator to change his vote on abstinence bill was interesting. I realise that wasn't a plan but she certainly took advantage of the situation.

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

I don't think he's a good influence of Dapny and she slowly realise that he has no morals or limit as what is right or wrong. That lie showed how he is compulsive liar and will do anything as long as he think it's justified.

The Merrymakers

What a way to ruin a bachelor party finding out Simone might of given you clemydia but having to tell his bride was interesting since she took it well.

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well it's annoying that we didn't hear what he told her.

Dapney getting caught red-handed on camera doesn't look good

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad Dapney managed to do something right.  Ty making Bay believe he cheated on her when he allowed his room-mate to use the room was interesting way to break up with her.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i was wondering what will happen this season but putting all rejected kids into Carlton is going to create problems and i really hope they explore some of newer kids storyline it would be really annoying if they become friends so easily without the tension . They have an opportunity to show life in poor ghetto hoods so it will be interesting . .

It's clear school doesn't have resources to handle new intakes

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Daphne was only interesting storyline from this episode because at start she had no boyfriends by the end she has 2 .

Bay will never learn control her emotions which will always make her do stupid things and for a moment i thought collge guy would become Bay's boyfriend but guess he will just be friends but i did find it very amusing he was doing his workout while she ranted .

Have You Really the Courage?

Well are storyline too obvious as soon as John started hanging out with her i knew something would happen with his wife in New York but look like their marriage is on the rocks   . Which is sad because there were a great couple .

Thread