Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x18 As The Shadows Deepen

Claiming diplomatic immunity to get out of a ticket from the police was quick thinking and I'm not surprised Daphne was stunned when Chef Jeff turned up unexpectedly and Toby telling Nikki about her dad being a drug dealer was bound to hurt

2x19 What Goes Up Must Come Down

After Senator Coto's underhanded threat to Daphne he needs to be taken down so fair play to Jace in sending another text and Nikki was bound to confront her mom about her dad’s history

2x20 The Merrymakers

Bay and Daphne throwing Nikki a bachelorette party was amusing but trust the call from Simone to alter the course of Toby's bachelor party and Jennice's extravagant wedding requests didn't make sense as she doesn't think they are ready to get married

Reply 66#66 bala's post

From Nikki's reaction I don't think Toby told her the whole truth and he looked guilty in the car when Emmett changed his mind about being his best man

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Daphne getting caught should be interesting because he has more to loose than she does

Switched at Birth Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 13, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-14-2014 19:34 ]

2x21 Departure of Summer

I can't believe Senator Coto is trying to blackmail the Kennish's for $50,000 but releasing the blog was a brave thing to do and if Senator Coto is caught in the crossfire he has got what he deserves but Nikki and Toby eloping was nice

3x01 Drowning Girl

Daphne being late on her first day working at a free clinic as part of her probation wasn't her fault but the way the doctor had a got at her was over the top as he wouldn't let her explain

3x02 Your Body Is a Battleground

Tank only has himself for drawing a dot but Bay did a good job in getting the teacher to change her mind and Emmett was lucky to see the tyre slasher after Bay quite, Kathryn introduces her new friend Renzo to John was amusing and Daphne basketball challenge was a close call but I didn't think she would join the team

3x03 Fountain

Daphne's attempting to building a friendship with Sharee was going to be hard work but that is one massive chip she has on her shoulder and what an opportunity for Regina

3x04 It Hurts to Wait With Love If Love Is Somewhere Else

John buying a motorbike was a little impulsive as it looked like he did it to spite Kathryn which would be childish and Jorge asking Daphne to join him at his family function looked like a date until his sister spoilt it but a kiss from him ans the other co-worker is going make thing interesting

3x05 Have You Really the Courage?

Bay having her own cheering squad was amusing but Daphne borrowing Sharee her car was a bad idea and Kathryn getting a second chance at a book deal was lucky but the subject matter is a little risky

3x06 The Scream

Kathryn's murder mystery party was amusing but trust John to find the manuscript before Kathryn told him and then Kathryn learning about the kiss was bound to bring the party to an end, I'm glad Daphne's 21st birthday party for Campbell turned out reasonably well

3x07 Memory is Your Image of Perfection

Melody coaching the boys on their interview technique was interesting as it didn't cross my mind you could mumble doing sign language and Daphne's boss going along with their plan to diagnose Sharee's mother was nice but I cant believe she stabbed him and taking Daphne though how to save his life was incredible

3x08 Dance Me to the End of Love

Daphne thinking of going into pre-med made sense after saving the doctors life but her not felling the table hitting the floor when the boy had the fit was surprising and trying to teach Travis how to dance was amusing, the way John jumped at the chance to win Kathryn over with the family dinner and dance was impressive

3x09 The Past (Forgotten-Swallowed)

John's old baseball colleague thinking they wanted a wife swapping evening was amusing and Toby tutoring Sharee to keep her eligible for the hockey team was nice but was asking a lot in one night

3x10 The Ambush

They had to get their own back on Buckner after they pranced their school and Toby getting a surprise visit from Nikki was nice but I had a felling there was a reason for her visit and Campbell being refused entry was diabolical

3x11 Love Seduces Innocence, Pleasure Entraps, and Remorse Follows

Daphne's encounter with the guy who attacked her in the food truck was bound to affect her ability to volunteer at the clinic but overcoming her fear when it was needed most was awesome and looks like Regina is in hot water

Thread