Thread
Printable Version

The Nine Lives of Chloe King Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 20#20 abcfamily's post

Well you should check out your other shows on here -this site has most of your other shows.

I liked that she finally stood up to her friend who being a B-word.  I'm just saying.  Have some liency when your BFF get's super powers.

Over all, good show.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Awesome Bala, I’m glad you guys are fans of ABC Family! Ark, I totally agree – it was great to see Chloe assert herself! Have you seen the previews for next week?

Reply 24#24 abcfamily's post

Well we are little concern on whether you might end secret life of american teenager as you seem to run out of ideas for that show?.

I never did get into that one Bala, but I will say this ABC FAM:  I can never forgive you for axeing Kyle XY.  That show had great potential and airing it against the major networks was rather silly on ya'lls part.  Just saying....

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

Well you can't blame network people didn't watch that show because they thought it was a sci-fi show

Girls Night Out

i knew those girls were trouble but disappointed the fight was short it would much better if they had a proper fight

Reply 28#28 bala's post

One of the girls breaking a nail was amusing and it was nice that Chloe got to apologise to Brian before he doesn't leave which was funny

I find it interesting there are rival prides but no one added that into the script/history lesson until now.  I didn't realize the Mye were so big...  Too have Prides around the world...

Nothing Compares 2 U

Seriously another average episode where Chloe has save her friends how stupid must that girl be to go underground poker game with a boy who's cheating. I hate to say this but if this continues i think they should cancel this show. This show potential yet waste the talent of keep viewers interested.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Chloe looked great in her mothers dress and she was lucky to get home with the dress in one piece but Amy and all her talk about his system probably got them caught

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Amy was a moron and should know better than to go into situations where there are guns!  Duhh sister.

I think Chloe will be able to kiss Brian without any problems, that would be part of the uniters abilities.  I think he's going to just take it and then see what happens.    I wish she would tell her mom but I guess we have to stay in suspense.  hummm

The other boy shouldn't have been so distracted on the roof.     

@bala, You may be right, but teenage girls probably think this show is great and since that's the demographic, I'm not sure they will cancel it.  The story needs to be better though!  It has such potential.

Dogs of War

Well chole putting her life in danger trust that person had massive consequence for her.She really needs to listen

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I really enjoyed that Chloe stood up for herself as the uniter.  It's nice that she's trusting her instincts more.  Even if they may or may not be spot on.

Her hair is sooo cute.   The Kiss was great. I'm glad he finally did it.  As much as she likes brian, she still needs that experiance with a guy.  yum yum what a guy.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 7-28-2011 13:03 ]

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Chloe's Mai senses have let her down again but i think it was a great learning curve and the kiss has been coming for a while

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I think it's not sense she very trusted person it has nothing to do with her senses.

Heartbreaker

The episodes are a bit boring i mean look like Chole has a knack for getting into trouble and this time it almost backfired on her with the bad guys breaking into her house.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I think she needs to tell her mom.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but it will be amusing to see how she reacts

Thread