Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 Shall We Gather at the River

The parasite in Tom's eye was creepy and the way it escaped was impressive but Tom risking his life to draw the skitters on to the bridge was great but his sense of hummer when he told Ben not to shoot was funny

2x03 Compass

Pope taking Jimmy's compass after he died was cold but I'm not sure if Ben was responsible after he was the only one that saw his spines light up and Avery wanting them to go to Charleston sounded suspicious

Young Bloods

Well great title for an episode but leaving her father a goodbye note is sad .

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I'm glad that the daughter and leader guy got back together!  At least he knows she's alive.

I dont' understand why Ben won't tell anyone his spikes are glowing.  At least his father or talk to the brother.  They don't hate and they care.  Scarey.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

Because they consider him a security risk and be forced to detain him in the camp and not let him fight with them.

2x04 Young Bloods

Using Matt on his scooter as bait was crazy and I cant believe being covered in blood that he thought it was awesome but reuniting Jeanne with her father was nice and I had a felling she would leave again

Love and Other Acts of Courage

Ok this was a strange episode so that Alien is starting their own revillion and need them to help so it not a bad guy but this certain complicated the situation with the character. Seriously did they really give those two love interest i know she like him but she's right he shouldn't come back for her but glad he did.

2x05 Love and Other Acts of Courage

What did Ben expect when he asked them to save the skitter and I was wondering how long it would take for Hal and Maggie to kiss and still having her back after the brush off was nice

Falling Skies' renewed for third season by TNT

TNT has ordered a third season of sci-fi drama Falling Skies.

The announcement coincides with a Comic-Con panel for the show, where executive producer Remi Aubuchon and stars Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood and Will Patton are to discuss the current season with fans.

Homecoming

Well i should of known she was going to get played but the way she played everyone in this episode was fantastic. I also like that they didn't forget bite he got and we saw the effect but i don't think that last of it as it's only temporary measure.

2x06 Homecoming

Ben was right in not trusting Karen as she was the only one to be found alive in the woods but then to help her escape should be interesting to see what they do and Weaver worried about the fuel used to save his sorry ass was amusing

Molon Labe

Well i have to say capture the fish head was nice prize but it was great rescue of Ben . He really needed to leave but it would be curious to see what he saw when connect to the fishhead ?

2x07 Molon Labe

Tom capturing the fish head was nice but taking it back was bound to put everyone else in danger and how has Ben got some of his own mind when Karen is obviously being controlled by them

Thread