97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I think they figured out a way to do it wireless while Ben has control to certain degree

1x1 "Live and Learn"

Interesting show, a mix of a few different concepts,"War of the Worlds", "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and "V".
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x02 The Armory

It made the show a bit more realistic seeing someone like Pope, there will always be those, who chose themselves over the good of humanity
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-9-2012 17:58 ]

Death March

I watched this episode thinking, "i know those roads!"  HAHA  I particularly liked this episode.  My state is featured so that's okay with me.    The girl and her brother are going to come back and be a problem only because they were introduced for no reason.  I mean, none at all!  LOL  Maggies back story wasn't nearly as horrible as I expected.  She almost died.  Went on a bender, got caught and had the baby in jail.  Okay.  What now?

I'm thinking the 2nd Mass falling under the orders of the "new" congress isn't going to go as well as they want.  I'm thinking the "new" congress isn't going to listen.    Should be great!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

Well you certainly had better view of this episode than i did i actually found it boring until last couple of minutes. I have a feeling that baby is now a child who has been harness . I agree there more to that story

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-16-2012 17:35 ]

The price of greatness

So this season has really picked up and taken us some where.  We finally have new characters.  Discord between the survivors and a tyranny!  LOL  This is turning into my go-to show on Sunday!     

It's obvious that maggie holds herself responsible and has enough guilt for 2 people.  I understand why the oldest son could let her past go.  He doesn't know that maggie.

LOL This is Marshal Law!     I don't think that's what they were looking for.  They could have just left I bet.

Reply 41#41 arksongbird80's post

Well it might have picked up but i think obvious there more behind the scenes from the way people were treating them that they would rather hide than fight but now they made situation a little more dangerous for all those people

2x08 Death March

Matt beginning to bond with a harnessed girl was interesting but I had a feeling she wouldn't stay for long and the view from the bridge didn't look promising

2x09 The Price of Greatness

Maggie getting arrested while trying to stop the others from stealing the guns was unfortunate but what a idiot going for a gun after being warned not to move

This season is Awesome! Love the Coupe it had to happen and glad it wasn't dragged out.

Reply 45#45 gabsimom's post

I agree, loving it this season!

A more perfect union

Great finale.  I was actually a bit sad to see the Red Eye skitter go, but it is understandable.  So they blew up the big...Thing!    Within a couple hours, someone else showed up.  I'm thinking that big thing pointed at the sky was a shield to hold out other's.  That makes me think the new guys are friends.   Fish heads took out new guys homeworld and now new guys are retaliating.  They couldn't before because they couldn't get through, but NOW!   all bets are off.

What do you think?

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

Yes it was great finale and so many thing were going on but glad ben is back but i knew that kiss had something but surprised no one was watching him. You would think he would under observation ?.

That's a good theory

2x10 A More Perfect Union

What a way for Tom to find out about the pregnancy and Karen's kiss to infect him was predictable but the way she escaped was fascinating

97 12345
Thread