31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's nice but it was actually two episode rolled into one and it looks rather good this reminds me Jericho but with Aliens. I had feeling that women turn against her leader but taking hostage was safety measure they couldn't allow him to leave.

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

She was taken away to have device put on her to make her zombie but ending does suggest alien have some sort mind control

Grace

Well i had feeling pope would escape nice of him send bread back

Reply 17#17 gabsimom's post

Yeah that would been much better but i can't believe they left the parasite next to the boy surely it would of been better dispose of it?

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

I suppose they were planning on studying it?

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

Thanks great news

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

yeah i lost intrest half way through

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

today is busy with amount tv shows returning i am waiting real player to update

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

you can understand why we fell asleep

Sanctuary (1)

I knew there was something suspicious about that guy trading human kid was a nice twist It certainly made the whole episode more bearable that ending was good.

Sanctuary (2)

Well what a good ending just when you think they were captured it all turned around

What Hides Beneath

I don't know what to make of this episode the audio out sync but i still managed watch full episode with that distraction. Finding the sketters were once humans was interesting revelation. Seeing the new Aliens was another good revelation. Now they have a weapon that could damage them who would thought simple man bullet was all they need to damage the Aliens.

Falling Skies Season 1 Finale

Mutiny

Well this was a ok lead up season finale but things falling into place look like harness still somehow connected.

Eight Hours

This episode was fantastic defeating the robots were fantastic and you see retreating was fantastic but the ending i honestly didn't see that coming and i can't wait second season.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks for that preview

Worlds Apart

Well i have to say they ruined the cliffhanger within 5 minutes has to be annoying but those flashback as what happend was great way to save the episode . So they left him alive so he could see what will happend .

Shall We Gather at the River

Well an ok episode but the preview of what's coming up looks great

Compass

Well i have say it's sad that kid died but he saw those light on his back light up i was hoping he will be saved so that he could tell them about it but with him gone no-one knows that they have control over him

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well he's the star of the show so it really wasn't that surprising they made return quickly.

The son is secondary character but he is the lead

31 12
Thread