31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well the journey through the flashback were interesting

Young Bloods

Well great title for an episode but leaving her father a goodbye note is sad .

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

Because they consider him a security risk and be forced to detain him in the camp and not let him fight with them.

Love and Other Acts of Courage

Ok this was a strange episode so that Alien is starting their own revillion and need them to help so it not a bad guy but this certain complicated the situation with the character. Seriously did they really give those two love interest i know she like him but she's right he shouldn't come back for her but glad he did.

Falling Skies' renewed for third season by TNT

TNT has ordered a third season of sci-fi drama Falling Skies.

The announcement coincides with a Comic-Con panel for the show, where executive producer Remi Aubuchon and stars Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood and Will Patton are to discuss the current season with fans.

Homecoming

Well i should of known she was going to get played but the way she played everyone in this episode was fantastic. I also like that they didn't forget bite he got and we saw the effect but i don't think that last of it as it's only temporary measure.

Molon Labe

Well i have to say capture the fish head was nice prize but it was great rescue of Ben . He really needed to leave but it would be curious to see what he saw when connect to the fishhead ?

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I think they figured out a way to do it wireless while Ben has control to certain degree

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

Well you certainly had better view of this episode than i did i actually found it boring until last couple of minutes. I have a feeling that baby is now a child who has been harness . I agree there more to that story

Reply 41#41 arksongbird80's post

Well it might have picked up but i think obvious there more behind the scenes from the way people were treating them that they would rather hide than fight but now they made situation a little more dangerous for all those people

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

Yes it was great finale and so many thing were going on but glad ben is back but i knew that kiss had something but surprised no one was watching him. You would think he would under observation ?.

That's a good theory

31 12
Thread