Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 Worlds Apart

Tom suddenly returning to the group after three months was a surprise and so soon into the episode was a little disappointing considering how long it took them to find Ben in the first season but the flashbacks were interesting

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Before the credits was a little to soon it should of been towards the end of the episode

2x02 Shall We Gather at the River

The parasite in Tom's eye was creepy and the way it escaped was impressive but Tom risking his life to draw the skitters on to the bridge was great but his sense of hummer when he told Ben not to shoot was funny

2x03 Compass

Pope taking Jimmy's compass after he died was cold but I'm not sure if Ben was responsible after he was the only one that saw his spines light up and Avery wanting them to go to Charleston sounded suspicious

2x04 Young Bloods

Using Matt on his scooter as bait was crazy and I cant believe being covered in blood that he thought it was awesome but reuniting Jeanne with her father was nice and I had a felling she would leave again

2x05 Love and Other Acts of Courage

What did Ben expect when he asked them to save the skitter and I was wondering how long it would take for Hal and Maggie to kiss and still having her back after the brush off was nice

2x06 Homecoming

Ben was right in not trusting Karen as she was the only one to be found alive in the woods but then to help her escape should be interesting to see what they do and Weaver worried about the fuel used to save his sorry ass was amusing

2x07 Molon Labe

Tom capturing the fish head was nice but taking it back was bound to put everyone else in danger and how has Ben got some of his own mind when Karen is obviously being controlled by them

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-9-2012 17:58 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-16-2012 17:35 ]

Thread