Thread
Printable Version

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Suits Premieres on USA on June 23, 2011

In SUITS, one of Manhattan's top corporate lawyers (Gabriel Macht) sets out to recruit a new hotshot associate and hires the only guy that impresses him - a brilliant but unmotivated college dropout (Patrick J. Adams). Though he isn't actually a lawyer, this legal prodigy has the book smarts of a Harvard law grad and the street smarts of a hustler. However, in order to serve justice and save their jobs, both these unconventional thinkers must continue the charade
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Suits Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-30-2011 16:53 ]

I actually doubted if this would be good. But I really liked the first episode. It looks like it might actually be funny and I love the smart guy.

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

IDK.  It was okay.  Better than I anticipated, but still just so-so.  Franklin and Bash is a bit better.  We'll see...

They're cute, that's motivation to watch.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x01 Pilot

The way Mike got the job as a new associate was impressive and the way he kept the job was amusing but the drug test while he had the briefcase was priceless

Wow can't believe no-one pick up on the fact this is a carbon copy white collar except they are lawyers.  think about he con man and other guy real deal

Reply 7#7 bala's post

you're partly right, only this guy actually has passed the bar so technically he is a lawyer while Neal Caffery is just a crook working under an FBI agent and not actually an FBI agent. But this show wouldn't stand a chance in a comparison against White Collar.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Exactly hence why i said carbon copy

Errors and Omissions

Well he was lucky he was tricked into taking drugs but what a way to keep his job by realise his mentor should help him and it will be interesting how he will cope.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The judges wife lying about the affair was amusing and the way he turned the tables on him was impressive

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Inside Track

Well what a way to get CEO to go away and save all those jobs

I am really liking this show.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The guy loosing his job because of what they tried to do wouldn't of made any difference if the CEO had sold the company but it's a good job there was something in the bylaws they could use

Dirty Little Secrets

Well this was ok episode but that landlord fitting infested carpet in his place drive teneant out was awful

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The landlord stopping himself from standing on the carpet was a good clue that he knew what was cause of the infestation but pretending to be a couple to see one of the new apartments was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

i think he got a little too carried away with pretending

Bail Out

Well i had feeling his friend cause him more trouble he really cut him loose but taxi driver gave a good shot at defending himself

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The taxi driver was over confident but gave him a good run for nothing and his offer to him after he lost was nice

Tricks of the Trade

Well so much deal to be worked out when we found she was innocent and finding person responsible was great. Well i am glad she figured who he was at end

Reply 22#22 bala's post

It was nice they were able to get Gabby out of prison after they figured out she was innocent and i wonder if we will find out the whole story behind the cheating

Thread