Thread
Printable Version

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Meet the New Boss

Well the new boss using mike as go between was bound to get messy but force that nurse to sign the deal thanks to information Mike got him to force her hand was sad but important lession to teach mike he wants to win and doesn't care what it takes to win.

2x01 She Knows

They slipped up with Mike's cover story big time, giving him a Harvard degree but nothing before was stupid and I hope we find out what Mike knows about Trevor's social security number

2x02 The Choice

I like the way Mike sorted out the miss understanding about the kiss message on his phone but it's a shame he was had to end it again

2x03 Meet the New Boss

The girls night out was amusing but being asked to recite the constitution was priceless and Mike dictating Rachel's on-line dating profile was nice but the was they settled the nurses case was underhanded

Discovery

Wow what an episode i can't believe Donna mess up and now she has a big problem

2x04 Discovery

I'm not surprised Donna felt sick after finding that document but the way she stopped Harold from seeing the files was amusing

Break Point

Well I can't believe she destroyed that document but seeing her get fired was sad

2x05 Break Point

Donna was so close to coming clean after a little push from Mike but destroying it knowing Mike was going to tell if she didn't was stupid and loosing her job after one mistake four years ago was sad

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's sad but she should of taken responsibility if she wasn't in love with Harvry i think she wouldn't of done it.

All In

Well that was one hell of bluff playing for the client business .

2x06 All In

Louis and Rachel team up together was interesting but Harvey and Mike playing gambling to get the company back was impressive

Sucker Punch

Well i liked this episode Lewis going all out was great to see but the way he went over with Donna was very mean and you saw his remorse when speaking to Harvy about what he had to do . Lewis is become one of my favourite characters on this show

Rewind

What a great background episode for this series we finally find out how everything happens it was done quite well since it answered most questions most viewers had about series.

2x07 Sucker Punch

Using Louis to question Donna just to get a response from Harvey was clever and then putting Louis in the witness chair which was interesting

2x08 Rewind

Daniel trying to frame Louis for embezzlement was interesting but I cant believe he lied about using the money for his wife's cancer treatment

Asterisk

Making Lewis a partner certainly made things interesting but i am curious to see which way he will vote

2x09 Asterisk

The music being played while Donna returned was amusing but Louis walking like the cat that got the cream was corny considering he was supposed to keep his partnership quiet and Donna spotting Louis's suit was impressive, Rachel taking Mike house hunting for his grandmother was interesting especially when they were talking about the bedroom furniture but how tragic that she passed away before seeing it

High Noon

Well who would thought getting high would solve all their problem with Harmen

2x10 High Noon

I'm not surprised Mike's personal issues cause him to drop off the grid but getting high before the funeral was a little risky and he was lucky Rachel turned up when she did, his old girl was very slow in telling him she was married but what bad timing for Rachel to knock the door and what a bluff with signed affidavit

Blind-Sided

Well a good returning episode but how things change Mike taking case personal but than screw when he realise it wasn't right and than realise he break up with that women because she was married as result of what happen was certainly interesting.

Thread