Thread
Printable Version

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x11 Blind-Sided

I thought Mike giving them $100,000 when they only asked for $20,000 was nice until the driver admitted he was high and Louis's reward for hiring the girl was interesting

Blood in the Water

Well i have to say this was intense episode with firm getting challenged from all sides but i am so glad Harvey changed his mind and rip UP Lewis resignation letter. The show wouldn't be good without Lewis

2x12 Blood in the Water

Louis firing Harold was brutal but you can understand why Mike didn't go along with Louis deal to re-hire him and as much as I don't like Louis he is good to have some to keep Harvey on his toes

2x13 The Strong Survive

Rachel wanting to go up against her father after he upset her on her birthday was interesting and Katrina getting one over Louis was impressive but you just knew he would get his own back but getting him arrested was priceless

He's back

Well he didn't exactly make a comeback did he ?

2x14 He's back

Louis's face when her read Monica's deposition about his sexual harassment was disturbing as he had no idea that's how he came across and Donna slapping Daniel was amusing

2x15 Normandy

Dana and Harvey joining the mile high club in style was amusing and they did it in style and Katrina is becoming a pain in the ass, Louis going to bat for Rachel was nice but a shame he had bad news

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

i liked how he lied to her to make her feel better

2x16 War

Rachel asking Mike to sign her letter was interesting as she didn't know the truth but having to tell her the truth was great and Scottie Giving Mike the document would of been interesting if Jessica hadn't of stopped him

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I actually didn't understand what happen in this episode with the document but i agree Mike telling racheal was right thing but only because he had no choice

Suits Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres July 16, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Here in this blog website, DVD series fans can enjoy a wonderul dvd show and come to this DVD wolrd to get much more fun and joy:Duck Dynasty Seasons 1-2 DVD

Well good returning episode but mike gett associate office was one hell of a bribe and giving it back was right thing to do. Louis getting played was amusing but i wish hitler gag went on for longer because that was amusing. .

3x01 The Arrangement

Mike trying to manage the fallout from his revelation to Rachel was awkward as she wants him to quite but I'm surprised by now he hasn't passed the bar quietly

I Want You To Want Me

I really feel bad for lewis after all he went through trying get mike he loses after Harvey decides to give mike a second chance.   . I knew this was coming but i still feel bad for Lewis.

3x02 I Want You To Want Me

Mike working with Louis was interesting but the mud bath was priceless and the girls discussing the size of Mike's manhood was amusing but Mike should of made Harvey wait after the way he has treated him and you have to feel sorry for Louis

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-1-2013 13:12 ]

3x03 Unfinished Business

Cameron striking back at Harvey by arresting Ava for murder was interesting and Katrina trying to win over Louis was a desperate move but the way Donna scared her out of Harvey's office was great

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I don't know what Katrina plan is but her and Louis are dangerous combination but if they hook up it would be amusing

Conflict Of Interest

Well a firm handle both murder case (Harvey) and Business case (Louis) was certainly a conflict of interest for firm but both of them trying out do each other when both mike and Katrina figure out they had more in common lead to interesting stand-off. Donna getting distracted when Harvey needed her was rather amusing as well.

3x04 Conflict Of Interest

Louis's reaction to Harvey's suggestion was interesting considering Katrina had just suggested it but Mike and Katrina making a fresh start made a nice change

Thread