Thread
Printable Version

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Shadow Of A Doubt

Well mike meet his girlfriend parents was interesting but he got a bit of a surprise.  This case is going on forever i miss episodes where it was one case per episode but this is going to drag on throughout this season is going to be boring.

3x05 Shadow Of A Doubt

Louis noticing Donna was glowing was impressive but telling her to keep doing it five times a day if necessary was amusing and Rachel slipped up introducing Mike to the family before telling him about college

The Other Time

The flashback were interesting background story but finding out mike got accepted to Harvard but because his friend got in trouble he was forced not to be able to go was sad.

3x06 The Other Time

Harvey's memories of Cameron use of shady tactics was interesting and explains why Harvey left the DA’s office to work for Jessica, finding out why Mike didn't go to Harvard was surprising

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

We knew it was because of his room-mate in first episode but we had no idea what he did

She's Mine

Ok i haven't really been a fan of this season but what happens at end none of us saw coming but glad Harvey beat him up but now we know why he was so invested into making sure they didn't find a connection to him and now they have which means that they can prove Eva wasn't responsible but the connection to Darby firm will ruin their own firm reputation so now they are truly screwed if they used the evidence. What a dliemeia .

The cat case was amusing but having him get back the associate to get the cat back was amusing

3x07 She's Mine

Louis enlisting Rachel's help in his battle with Nigel over the cat was bizarre but the mock trial for ownership of the cat was incredible and the way Mike got a look at that file was amusing, Harvey attacking Stephen after the look on Donna's face was great

endgame

Great episode and winning case and get rid of Darby was a brilliant move which made me think this was season finale but i found there's still 2 more episodes

[ Last edited by bala at 9-4-2013 15:26 ]

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I've not watched this yet but what makes you think this is the season finale when the promo for the next episode is above

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

i didn't see the promo i thought once case was over it was season finale

Reply 31#31 bala's post

16 episodes in this season so I assume summer finale is after the 10th episode

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes i don't usually check how many episodes there are i just watch it until they run out.

This week boring but next month is going to be a challenge figuring out which of the new show i am going to watch and which one i am going give a miss but i always watch every pilot than make my decision to see which one to cut.

Some are easy but some i am really not sure about.

3x08 Endgame

Flipping it so Edward took responsibility for Stephen's actions was sneaky and getting him out the firm was an added bonus

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

You could see how i thought this was season finale with episode title call endgame and the fact that case was over.

I am glad there two more episodes

3x09 Bad Faith

Louis convincing Jessica to let him handle the dissolution talks was unfortunate as he failed and failing to put in right was a surprise but Mike risking his relationship with Rachel by going after her father was crazy as he had just asked her to move in together

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2013 18:40 ]

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Louis is always the screw up but his associate did bad job leaving the room when he told her don't let me screw up . Finding a loophole was good.

Suits 3x10 Stay

Mike trying to stand in the way of Rachel's future career was being unreasonable but glad he came to his senses until they found themselves in Jessica’s cross-hairs and the way Louis was treating Sheila was bound to backfire but glad he came to his senses as well or has he

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well now he know Mike's secrets

Buried Secrets

Well Lewis is like a dog with a bone even with Donna making up story about mike's transcript but inspect it course by course basis was very through spot mistake in transcript was surprising.

Yesterday's Gone

Well Lewis finally getting worn down to not expose mike was interesting because it look like nothing would stop him

Thread