Thread
Printable Version

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x11 Buried Secrets

Harvey mixing business with pleasure could be expensive for Scottie if she has to foot the joining fee and Mike loosing concentration was surprising as his nemesis got the better of him but Louis having his face slapped to get him aroused was amusing

3x12 Yesterday’s Gone

Louis getting suspicious of Mike after him getting the unbelievable A+ was interesting but Rachel and Harvey putting a good word in for Mike was a little predictable

Moot Point

I can't believe Lewis called in his chip so soon just to get her off his back

Heartburn

Wow i really feel sorry for him , he really didn't deserve finding out his girlfriend didn't want children and asking him to scarfice that meant end of their relationship

3x13 Moot Point

Scottie using Louis's own by-laws against him was amusing but you just knew he would try and find away to retaliate and Harvey going head to head against his old law school rival was interesting

3x14 Heartburn

Louis having a heart attack in court was a surprise and I suppose the rush to get there didn't help but Rachel trying to collect on her collage debt couldn't come at a worst time, Sheila not wanting children was obviously a surprise for Louis but ending their relationship after she was willing to sacrifice her life by moving in with him rather than him move in with her was sad

Know When to Fold 'Em

Well mike thinking offer was great but it did look like good way out but deciding to stay was a huge risk i get that he love being a lawyers but eventually he's going loose everything if he continues opportunities like this don't come around often.

Suits Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 11, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

3x15 Know When to Fold ‘Em

Mike should of jumped on that job other as an investment banker as he wouldn't have his fake qualifications hanging over his head and Katrina covering for Louis almost costing her job was unbelievable

3x16 No Way Out

It looked like Mike should of jumped at that job other after being brought in by the U.S. Attorneys office but taking it after getting away with it was surprising and I'm glad he told Scottie why he was so secretive

One-Two-Three Go...

Well after 3 season you wonder what next what possible storyline could they come up with keep the audience member interested so they went with classic Harvey Vs Mike on a case and if that wasn't enough Racheal drop a bombshell about Harvey Client i didn't see coming.

Suits 4x02 Promo "Lunch and Dinner" [ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 07:24 ]

Suits 4x03 Promo "Two in the Knees" [ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 07:25 ]

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

The title was amusing consider what Litt said about what he eats and he was proud of it was priceless well done to actor saying that line without cracking up . Not many men could say that with a straight-faced .

Two in the Knees

Well Harvey being forced to hit below the belt and he tries his best not hurt Mike which is nice but things are going get nasty and i don't think His and Racheal relationship will last this season at the rate they are going at.

Suits 4x04 Promo "Leveraged" [ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 07:26 ]

Leveraged

Well what mike did to Lewis was mean but Lewis getting back on him was great until he gave mike an idea and now he going make a big mistake and i hope he can live with it

Pound of Flesh

Well just when Mike and Havery almost made up Jessica ruins it

Donna and Litt side story was some nice distraction from other storyline

Thread