72 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wow can't believe no-one pick up on the fact this is a carbon copy white collar except they are lawyers.  think about he con man and other guy real deal

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Exactly hence why i said carbon copy

Errors and Omissions

Well he was lucky he was tricked into taking drugs but what a way to keep his job by realise his mentor should help him and it will be interesting how he will cope.

Inside Track

Well what a way to get CEO to go away and save all those jobs

Dirty Little Secrets

Well this was ok episode but that landlord fitting infested carpet in his place drive teneant out was awful

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

i think he got a little too carried away with pretending

Bail Out

Well i had feeling his friend cause him more trouble he really cut him loose but taxi driver gave a good shot at defending himself

Tricks of the Trade

Well so much deal to be worked out when we found she was innocent and finding person responsible was great. Well i am glad she figured who he was at end

Play The Man

Well the mock trial did go to plan and it look like he might not cut out to be a lawyer but it nice to see his friend again. Can't any men in US show keep their pants on

Identity Crisis

Well i have to say the daughter was smart but what did she for him at the end was great .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

no they can't

Undefeated

Well the other lawyer was smart invite all the people to hear his settlement but you knew Harvey would win at the end. Mike trying proved who leaked the memo was great.

The Shelf Life

Well i had feeling Harvey client had something to hide and they found it and mike might women trouble thanks to Louis

Rules Of The Game

Well finding out why Harvey left being a DA was good but cases are rather boring

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

he really think few step ahead because experience win out of youth.

Dog Fight

Well look like Mike's secret is out Great season clif hanger

She Knows

Basically tell you what happens but old boss coming back lead interesting situation

Suits, Season 2 - The Choice

This Season on Suits

Meet the New Boss

Well the new boss using mike as go between was bound to get messy but force that nurse to sign the deal thanks to information Mike got him to force her hand was sad but important lession to teach mike he wants to win and doesn't care what it takes to win.

72 1234
Thread