Thread
Printable Version

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discovery

Wow what an episode i can't believe Donna mess up and now she has a big problem

Break Point

Well I can't believe she destroyed that document but seeing her get fired was sad

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's sad but she should of taken responsibility if she wasn't in love with Harvry i think she wouldn't of done it.

All In

Well that was one hell of bluff playing for the client business .

Sucker Punch

Well i liked this episode Lewis going all out was great to see but the way he went over with Donna was very mean and you saw his remorse when speaking to Harvy about what he had to do . Lewis is become one of my favourite characters on this show

Rewind

What a great background episode for this series we finally find out how everything happens it was done quite well since it answered most questions most viewers had about series.

Asterisk

Making Lewis a partner certainly made things interesting but i am curious to see which way he will vote

High Noon

Well who would thought getting high would solve all their problem with Harmen

Blind-Sided

Well a good returning episode but how things change Mike taking case personal but than screw when he realise it wasn't right and than realise he break up with that women because she was married as result of what happen was certainly interesting.

Blood in the Water

Well i have to say this was intense episode with firm getting challenged from all sides but i am so glad Harvey changed his mind and rip UP Lewis resignation letter. The show wouldn't be good without Lewis

He's back

Well he didn't exactly make a comeback did he ?

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

i liked how he lied to her to make her feel better

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I actually didn't understand what happen in this episode with the document but i agree Mike telling racheal was right thing but only because he had no choice

Well good returning episode but mike gett associate office was one hell of a bribe and giving it back was right thing to do. Louis getting played was amusing but i wish hitler gag went on for longer because that was amusing. .

I Want You To Want Me

I really feel bad for lewis after all he went through trying get mike he loses after Harvey decides to give mike a second chance.   . I knew this was coming but i still feel bad for Lewis.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I don't know what Katrina plan is but her and Louis are dangerous combination but if they hook up it would be amusing

Conflict Of Interest

Well a firm handle both murder case (Harvey) and Business case (Louis) was certainly a conflict of interest for firm but both of them trying out do each other when both mike and Katrina figure out they had more in common lead to interesting stand-off. Donna getting distracted when Harvey needed her was rather amusing as well.

Shadow Of A Doubt

Well mike meet his girlfriend parents was interesting but he got a bit of a surprise.  This case is going on forever i miss episodes where it was one case per episode but this is going to drag on throughout this season is going to be boring.

The Other Time

The flashback were interesting background story but finding out mike got accepted to Harvard but because his friend got in trouble he was forced not to be able to go was sad.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

We knew it was because of his room-mate in first episode but we had no idea what he did

Thread