Thread
Printable Version

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I've not watched this yet but what makes you think this is the season finale when the promo for the next episode is above

Reply 31#31 bala's post

16 episodes in this season so I assume summer finale is after the 10th episode

3x08 Endgame

Flipping it so Edward took responsibility for Stephen's actions was sneaky and getting him out the firm was an added bonus

3x09 Bad Faith

Louis convincing Jessica to let him handle the dissolution talks was unfortunate as he failed and failing to put in right was a surprise but Mike risking his relationship with Rachel by going after her father was crazy as he had just asked her to move in together

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2013 18:40 ]

Suits 3x10 Stay

Mike trying to stand in the way of Rachel's future career was being unreasonable but glad he came to his senses until they found themselves in Jessica’s cross-hairs and the way Louis was treating Sheila was bound to backfire but glad he came to his senses as well or has he

3x11 Buried Secrets

Harvey mixing business with pleasure could be expensive for Scottie if she has to foot the joining fee and Mike loosing concentration was surprising as his nemesis got the better of him but Louis having his face slapped to get him aroused was amusing

3x12 Yesterday’s Gone

Louis getting suspicious of Mike after him getting the unbelievable A+ was interesting but Rachel and Harvey putting a good word in for Mike was a little predictable

3x13 Moot Point

Scottie using Louis's own by-laws against him was amusing but you just knew he would try and find away to retaliate and Harvey going head to head against his old law school rival was interesting

3x14 Heartburn

Louis having a heart attack in court was a surprise and I suppose the rush to get there didn't help but Rachel trying to collect on her collage debt couldn't come at a worst time, Sheila not wanting children was obviously a surprise for Louis but ending their relationship after she was willing to sacrifice her life by moving in with him rather than him move in with her was sad

Suits Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 11, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

3x15 Know When to Fold ‘Em

Mike should of jumped on that job other as an investment banker as he wouldn't have his fake qualifications hanging over his head and Katrina covering for Louis almost costing her job was unbelievable

3x16 No Way Out

It looked like Mike should of jumped at that job other after being brought in by the U.S. Attorneys office but taking it after getting away with it was surprising and I'm glad he told Scottie why he was so secretive

Suits 4x02 Promo "Lunch and Dinner" [ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 07:24 ]

Suits 4x03 Promo "Two in the Knees" [ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 07:25 ]

Suits 4x04 Promo "Leveraged" [ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 07:26 ]

Thread