72 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x11 Enough Is Enough

Lewis was really on war path after revelation he found out about mike being ass hole to everyone was predictable but i got to hand it to Jessica putting that clause in lewis partnership agreement was priceless because he had no choice but to sign it if he wanted to be partner

4x12 Respect

Lewis really can't help himself can he?, I used to feel sorry for this character but the way he has been treating everyone is so bad and even after all of that Rachal helped him which was great of her even though he is being a mean prick.

4x13 Fork in the Road"

This was nice episode but i kind wish it wasn't that easy to get Lewis and Mike to actually forgive him but i would love to see lewis try to teach Mike to drive that would be an amusing episode

4x14 Derailed

Donna i really disappointed in you getting caught but mike put her in that trouble because he knew evidence was obtained illegally . How many more people lives is Mike going end up screwing ?

4x15 Intent

Donna is in real trouble and it did look like she was in real trouble but to get her out was rather tricky but of course he did even if it means letting a company get away with murder just to save Donna and havery admitting how he feels about her was nice at the end classic Harvey to walk out after he tell her he's in love with her.

4x16 Not Just a Pretty Face

Donna going work with Lewis is a drastic change but i don't blame her she give him enough chances

5x01 Denial

Nice returning episode and Harvey seeing a therapist to deal with Donna leaving him was interesting way to start the season but Lewis getting Donna was nice as he thought it was game but i am glad she convinced him she was serious about working with him maybe she will be a good influence on him as she taught him some communication skills that he desperately need if he going to improve his manners,

5x02 Compensation

When is Lewis ever going learn that nothing he can do make things better with Harvey but it certainly knows how to make it worse

5x03 No Refills

Mike partnering with Robert Zane was interesting

5x04 No Puedo Hacerlo

Lewis asking Harvey help for his sisters company was interesting but did he sleep with her?

6x01 To Trouble

With Mike going to prison i was expecting something bad to happen and the bad thing was nice twist because he really got outsmarted by a criminal who had agenda against Harvey . I can't believe i missed it as well because his cellmate was way too nice to him on his first day .

72 1234
Thread