Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Why can't all the scenes just be with Eric?? Although, I liked Bill more this episode. Not really sure why, but I did!

Honestly, the minute Tommy comes on I start flicking to my facebook page or something. I've no interest in him or that storyline.

Pam better be fixable, that's all I'm saying! Crazy dead witch woman.

Ok so I'm gonna stick my neck out and say Baby is not evil and someone is actually messing with them. I might be wrong, but there I've stated my claim now!

Reply 41#41 shinny's post

I think Rene is haunting them
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 42#42 woothdye's post

I wouldn't haven't agreed normally but because the show has gone more supernatural lately, could very well be.

I'm leaning more towards it being a living family member of Rene or something like that and we'll find out about them later. Now, just to say, this is pure speculation on my part.

Reply 43#43 shinny's post

Ball killed Claudine, made Bill king, de-clawed Marnie and sent her on a trip to the wacko farm and turned a shop owning white girl into an awesome take no crap lesbian that should come with a warning label. I really don't think adding a haunting ghost would be a big stretch.

4x04 I'm Alive And On Fire

Bill must be loosing his touch by not been able to tell Sookie was lying about Eric, i thought as soon as he opened the door he would smell him

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yeah but even if he did it's Erics house. Sookie had told him he had been there before he went missing so it is plausible that the house would smell of Eric.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I think he let his heart rule his head this time.

That is a good point!
Tommy Sam storyline gets on my nerves but I think Sam will save him yet again!

The Tommy/Sam thing is just so irrelovant!  I has no purpose.....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Me and The Devil

Ha! I knew the Eric / Godric thing with Sookie was going to be a dream. Eric was funny though  "I had a nightmare" and sweet...He was missing Godric.

Bill did the right thing glamouring Portia. That had way too much of an eww factor!

Pam's face - eek!

What's going on with Lafayette's hair, lol. It changes every week. The "exorcisim" was different, but clearly not effective.

We got to see more of the Ghost Witch's back story and why she hates Vampires.

Lol at Jason's dream. Didn't quite go to plan!!

Eric and Sookie....at last but damn it now Bill knows where Eric is and that Sookie lied to him!!

Oh and seeya later alligator !!

[ Last edited by shinny at 7-25-2011 15:49 ]

Love Love Love Eric and Sookie! Sounds like the Ghost Witch needs some serious tribute and apology given by the Vampires. stupid Vamps could of used them if they treated them right! Alcide is just too hot for Debbie she must be drugging him or have him under a spell. Shreveport pack leader looks like Sam's new Girl's Ex. I am scared of Jesus's Grandfather.
And yes Lafayette seems to have all the time in the world to do his hair while trying pack and get the hockey stick outta Bon Temps.
And Tara, I know where Bell is heading with her Character and can we just kill her half empty glass @$$ off! She gets on my nerves more than Sam's brother!

Bill is way more interesting this Season an it seems he took our advice and took some acting classes too!

Reply 51#51 gabsimom's post

Well this was interesting episode bill glaming his great grand daughter was amusing.Pam really should learnt keep her mouth shut. Jason dream was amusing but he was worried about full moon will be intresting to see if he changes.

I can't believe that Pam endangered her maker all because she is a diva brat

Reply 53#53 woothdye's post

Well bill would eventually found out i think it was done as way end the episode with an OMG moment

4x05 Me and The Devil

What Tommy did to his folks was wrong but they only got what they deserved but Andy's face when he opened up the back of the van was amusing and Jason's dream was priceless

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Hmm I don't agree actually that it was wrong. When you are in that position your survival instincts kick in and he reacted, almost like an animal though (as they can be!!) so I think it wasn't so bad. In fairness, I thought he barely hit his mother and then she was dead too !!

Reply 56#56 shinny's post

I was surprised he killed his mother from what looked like a glancing blow but who would of thought alligators liked marshmallows

I Wish I Was The Moon

Well Jason thinking he was going turn on the full moon was amusing when we found out it was done incorrectly and look like there's some spark between Jason and Jessica.

Tommy turning Sam was interesting since he killed his parents he is now able turn into humans but it has a consequence but i loved how he fired Sookie .Boy got it right giving her reality check.

So we know why witch is here she off finish all vampire who survived last time.

Sookie and Eric finishing the episode making love in nature was a bit too much and Bill thought it was an act until he realise it wasn't he just couldn't kill him in the state he was in. It wouldn't be fair

Reply 58#58 bala's post

NO sookie and eric was poetic and great!  loved it.  bout time.   So glad Bill came to his senses.  He's such a jerk in this season.  It's great.

Tommy and that whole thing was funny and there will be consequences.  

Who was the black woman next to the tree the baby  looked at??  She got it in for arlene and I don't know why.

Jason is a moron, but that was funny.    
Pam: hAHAHAHAHA poor tara.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

Well i just think it's funny how she changing her mind wasn't it few episode back where she told Eric she will never be his and all it took was for him lose his memory to get Sookie SERIOUSLY. i know it's a tv show but Sookie is getting annoying

Didn't we already see the consequence ?

Thread