Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I found it odd too. Plus I thought the connection wore off over time?

Reply 101#101 gabsimom's post

ahhh yes, I had forgotten that tidbit.  Well done Gabsimom!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x07 Cold Grey Light of Dawn

I'm glad Sam figured out what Tommy had done and what a ending with Jason so close to saving Jessica

4x08 Spellbound

Lafayette becoming possessed by the ghost of the tormented spirit was interesting especially after her back story, Sookie and Eric's snow dream was nice but Jessica killing Hoyt didn't look like a dream

Lets get out of here

I really loved that Lafayette's Ghost was able to find closure with her baby and nothing bad came out of it.  I'm sure though that Lafayette will have a heck of a time explaining himself to the others though...

That was actually a brave thing Tommy Did.  Who'd a thunk it!!  

Sookies dream was creepy, weird and a reason for her to wear red lingerie and heals.  Lame...

The ending was just....ehhh  and what's up with Alcede's girl??  She helping or hindering...

Reply 105#105 arksongbird80's post

Well given that they witness the ghost coming out of Lafayette no explanation necessary . I agree about Sookie dream that was completely pointless just another excuse actress to look good i starting to think she likes doing it you know what they say she's the lead actress so whatever she want she gets to do.

Tommy did a good thing but looking at next week preview Sam will get payback

I was surprised to see her help Sookie but it certainly kept us guessing.

Call me hormonal but watching ghost Lafayette holding the skeleton made me cry. It was a great wrap up to her story line. but I still wonder if their is another ghost.
I knew Tommy would find a way back into Sam's life. He deserved the beating but I do feel he needs Sam and just doesn't know better. I am starting to like their story, (no one smack me)

Debbie does not deserve Alcide. Now Tara and Alcide would more interesting.

I thought Nelson did a great job in that scene. I really felt like it was ghost lady and not Lafayette. I think he's an under used actor to be honest!

The scene with Bill, Sookie and Eric was totally and utterly gratuituous! Plus they were trying to satisfy some of their gay followers at the same time, who want the whole Bill/Eric thing, too in a round about way. I think they could have done the scene, but just differently.

Sure Debbie gave Sookie up at the first chance. You cannot trust Debbie and I agree Tina, Alcide deserves better!

Totally side note. For those who read the books, is that how you pronounced Alcide's name when reading it? (Al seed) I pronounced it Al side!

4x09 Let's Get Out of Here

The way they wrapped up Lafayette's Ghost story was nice and Sookie's dreams are getting a little boring

Burning Down the House

Well Antinoa regret what she did but Marleen convince her what they done was good was a surprise but great ending with the vamps doing super hero walk was amusing.

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I really enjoyed Andy and his cousins scenes.  It was nice to see someone finally notice that Andy is Bat-Sh* crazy!!  hahahaha.

Jesus got himself into all sorts of trouble and where did everyone go?  At least Tara's/and Friend got themselves out with magic. That was very kew.

Hero walk!  LOVED it.

Reply 110#110 bala's post

Jessica's reaction to glamor Jason was amusing considering how insulting it sounded

Soul of Fire

This was a great use of the favious talents.  Bill and Eric paceing while sookie was in the fire ring was great.  I expected something to happen to Lafayette but Marnee coming down after being killed and taking him was NOT what I thought would happen!!!  Great story twist.

What's up with the fairies??  And Andy has a Lighted sweat finger promise to one?? HAHHAA

Reply 113#113 arksongbird80's post

Well it was good episode just when you thought Marleen is dead, she come back as a ghost

Shaping up for a great finale!

I can't believe it is the finale already, Everything seems all over the place   I want more!
I wonder now about Sam and his girl, will she resent him? We already know Debbie is going to blame Sookie for Alcide casting her out.  Eric or Bill, Bill or Eric? what about Pam is the spell broken? Why would a fairy want a baby with a V addicted Sheriff why not choose Jason and get more Fairy blood in the baby, he will sleep with anyone who offers.

Reply 116#116 gabsimom's post

Valid point.  Why didn't the Fairy pick Jason.  Maybe he's not on a fairy radar.  HIs powers are so minut that no one knows he's a decendant.

I would think the spell with Pam is broken but Unsure.
There are alot of questions still lingering.
I bet Debbie goes postal again....  

BTW My favorite f\part of this episode was Eric drinking from the heart, I busted out laughing so hard. He's back!

Reply 118#118 gabsimom's post

Oh yes he is !! lol

4x11 Soul of Fire

Marney's vision of the future was amusing and at leased she knew what was coming but Eric going through the guy protecting her and drinking the blood was awesome

Thread