Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Boot N' Rally Ally

So they found Russell but who thought they were stupid to go in there and now everyone is in danger if Russel is such a threat why didn't they have a member of authority come with them but trust Sooki to go head first into trouble

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

Wow i think i couldn't believe it since wasn't he the strongest vampire in authority and now he's gone.

In The Beginning

Well Sookie trying to get rid of her powers was interesting but Jason shooting Jessica in head was amusing. .Russel drinking lialth blood made everyone high but was that just an hullication with her appearing from blood or it's in their heads?

Gone, Gone, Gone

Bill gone crazy that for sure but Eric being converted was a surprise but trust Tara to create a mess .

So didn't quite understand the ending so if someone explain the look on her face i would appreciate it.

Reply 24#24 shinny's post

Thanks it was a bit confusing at the end

Sunset

God this really was crazy episode and it's nice to see Bill as the bad guy but Jessica trying hide was stupid she shouldn't of gone up . I can't wait season finale

True Blood Season 5: Jessica's Vlog (Season Finale)

Season 5 Finale Bonus Scene

Reply 30#30 shinny's post

The reason why he got killed so easily once he drink the fairy blood it made him vulnerable that's my guess.

So Bill the new evil

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Well Jason should of known better but he suspected something at start when he reached for his gun but than relaxing. So Bill now a super vamp which again was predictable but Jessica really is loyal i hope she can help him straight on the ground.

Does anyone miss Tara being a foul-mouth rather than this annoying loved up girl ?

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

We meet Sooki and jason grand fairy but Jason trying follow his granddad through the portal was amusing and trust Sooki to help another fairy but yes i did find it amusing she read her mind.

Eric pretending to be a goofy journalist was highly amusing but the look on their face when he flew away was priceless.

Bill feed physicly was interesting and Jessica should known better but $50 wasn't worth her life but a reg flag should pop in her mind when she said we normally don't get daytime call.

True Blood Season 6: Jessica's Vlog

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I love Bill actually got burned thinking he was a god and Jessica with that outfit was amusing but i think Eric took more than he bargained for kidnapping the daughter she seems to be in love with him but her trying talk to him in a coffin was nice. Those teenagers were great distraction so Sam could rescue Emma but he really shouldn't of help them.

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

Look like they are dead . Sooki really love playing the bait and great cliffhanger.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes this series just gets more crazy

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes giving his daughter name was great but i can't wait to see how he will explain this to their mother ?. Jason joining SVPD to rescue Jessica was nice thing to do but i don't think he can do it by himself but Governor plans with virus was smart thinking shame Eric found out and will stop it.

Please don't talk to me about Sooki has she just become eye candy in this season how many times do we need see her naked or sexy outfit or have sex with latest male character on the show. Could someone please give Sooki a purpose she suppose to be star of this series but she become a supporting character. If you really think about the star of this series has become Bill & Eric. Maybe they should rename this series Bill & Eric Vampire show?.

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

Well Eric has always been his own man but Bill really pushed him off edge at the start

Radioactive

Well there is a lot to discuss in this season finale and let see how i do ,

Please note this comment will contain most of the spoilers and if you are reading this be warned

I will start with Sooki and Warlow, at the start of this season, he was the big bad, guess what they turned him back into the big bad but what a way to get rid of him and than having their granddad reappear did seem awfully convenient?. They had time to actually give that storyline a proper ending however i found it very rushed.

Jason and his vampire girlfriend, finally Jason has found a women who can control him but making him wait 6 months and still not allowed to put it in her was rather amusing. Throughout this series Jason has always been the ladies man and he has screwed so many women but this is the first time he can't and i find this poetic justice from my point of view. I hope she remains in the next season. She is by far my favourite of Jason girlfriends. .  

The 6 months jump start to where Vampires need human, I really didn't see this coming because this was a good storyline and the good thing is that this will forces both to accept each other. . Tara feeding on her mother was a surprise .

Eric's death was not exactly a great exit from this series but i found it extremely amusing, who would of thought reading a book could be so deadly?  as most of you might not be aware the actor has decided to focus on a movie career, this was suppose to be his exit from the show however  i have been hearing internet rumours that have suggest that he might be back. We will just have wait and see what the fans reaction will be. Personally i think this was an ok exit , not typical but at least he was at peace when it happened.

Jessica saying she will protect Andy and his only daughter out of guilt but no way she can handle all those vamps.

To be honest if we didn't have this cliffhanger i would think this would of made for an excellent series finale because it feel like they are just dragging the show. 5 years is enough however i do realise fan might disagree with my opinion.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-19-2013 16:53 ]

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I think attack was justified because she was trying back out of deal she actually thought she could control Warlow and she got a surprise. it's a good thing Jessica talked Bill into helping Sooki.

Reply 34#34 gabsimom's post

First of all i never said she was wrong but he didn't really attack her,  she has him right where she want him. I have no problem in Jason new relationship i just find it funny he got whipped by her . Technically she is a bully because Jason has no way out it's not like he can walk away. I suppose you could call her abusive girlfriend ?.

Tina i miss our disagreements

wait for can of worm to spill out

Thread