Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The kid in the park saying he prefers another player was amusing but what a rigmarole when Devon wasn't even his kid and the sex change guy was priceless

Who's Team Are You On

Well another good episode, Look like TK doesn't want any help but i wonder if he will come back but what a way for her to find out what RJ was up to

Losing Your Swing

TK new person really was a shark but you just knew he was a conman. As for case i really wasn't interested in it

Reply 23#23 bala's post

although he is a conman, he did help TK a bit. So he's not all bad. He's just taking a huge profit of it and he's going to try and get the rest of the team as a client too. But if (when) he disappears, that's the moment TK will fall apart if he gets to attached or realises what happened.
I think that Matt really needs to stop pushing Danny. She's right to set boundries and not bent the rules anymore for TK. And for some reason I don't like the new guy (the professor). Maybe because he's to smooth. I don't know. I just think he's going to cause troubles.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I could see the W.A.G stealing the necklace a mile away but Dani was a little slow to realise and Nico trying to stop damaging footage from reaching the press was nice

Reply 23#23 bala's post

T.K. working with a new therapist was obviously going to backfire and what did the drunk caddy expect when he was fired

Forget Me Not

Well that boxer problem wasn't complicated but TK realise that guy was money waster was good.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Why Judy was lying to Tallis about the man in her dreams was a little strange but after she explained it became obvious why she did and Dani's kids spying on her while on her date was amusing

1x10 A Wing And a Player

The player falling after Dani said his name was amusing and TK saving Dani's kids from the bird burglar was priceless but T.K. meeting his match with the reporter was interesting

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I'm curious what she made of the article

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well it was a nice episode and i liked how she still managed to help him even if she didn't believe the curse.

1x11 Baggage Claim

Some of the things Danielle's pain in the neck said to Matthew before she walked into the kitchen was amusing and TK loosing his Mo-Jo with Dallas was priceless

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad he found love with someone

1x12 Goal Line

I'm glad they got T.K. back on the field but that final take down was impressive and what a way to end the first season with the gun shot

Renewed For A 2nd Season

jippi I love this show. The gun shot was great, but Nico showing up at Dany's when Matt was there was typical

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-15-2011 11:01  
I'm glad they got T.K. back on the field but that final take down was impressive and what a way to end the first season with the gun shot
What worse i knew that was coming i mean eventually i knew someone would shoot him when TK ran his mouth

Reply 37#37 bala's post

yeah, but this time TK didn't start things and he did the right thing by backing off.

Necessary Roughness - Coming This June

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I'm really looking forward to this!!

Thread