Thread
Printable Version

Necessary Roughness Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Necessary Roughness Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres June 06, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Necessary Roughness, Season 1 Recap & Season 2 Sneak Peek

Necessary Roughness, Season 2 - TK Is Back!

I am soooo looking forward to the return of this!!

Shrink Or Swim

Well changing his name to KT was rather ridiculous but pulling a gun on his fans suggest he might need some time to deal with what happened. IRS man almost killing him with her cookies was funny that's last thing you would want to do with a tax man .

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I didn't love the episode, but it had its moments....

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

Well i like that they cast the boss of the team-he's a great actor

To Swerve And Protect

Well this was good episode Marshall pitman is one hell of a character and the way he plays fast the loose should make the series more interesting.

Wide Deceiver

Well i liked how she got her kid back on track when they turned vegan and who would thought a slip of a tongue could break them up. It was good episode bugging Marshal office

2x01 Shrink Or Swim

TK first words after they thought he died was amusing and what bad luck with the IRS guy being allergic to nuts after it was going so well but the tutor getting caught in bed with her son was a surprise after the way she walked out when he tried to kiss her

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Typical storyline boy meet girl , girl get insult boy apologises than sleep with her -Seriously you would thought she would made him wait ?. I had more respect for her when she call on his BS but to actually fall for it second time was ridiculous

2x02 To Swerve And Protect

Amusing seeing Marshall better know as Runkle and how tragic that DisGrace Kelly's parents blamed her for her sisters accident when her mother was drunk

2x03 Wide Deceiver

TK plays hooky in his old neighborhood was interesting but buying the Winky Dog seemed impulsive and Dani's stake with the kids vegan dishes was amusing

Slumpbuster

So Marshall was crazy all along or was it an act ?

Thread